100th Indianapolis 500- May 29th

• Thread starter ukfan758
  • 232 comments
Wait a damn minute: I just saw a Skrillex Performance in the infield. Now I've seen everything. I love me some skrillex (Don't kill me) but I was not expecting that.

Not sure if any of you are like me and get distracted by songs they hear in ads but don't know, but for the Uncle Buck TV show ad, this is the background song

Wait a damn minute: I just saw a Skrillex Performance in the infield. Now I've seen everything. I love me some skrillex (Don't kill me) but I was not expecting that.

Playing in the Snake Pit too

Does anybody know what happened to Buddy Lazier?
Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 1.09.50 PM.png

Helio's front wing looked wobbly there, might be nothing but might be something to look out for

Oh boy, the announcers, I get you guys' complaining now. How dare Townsend Bell actually race to win instead of cruise around for 400 miles

Oh boy, the announcers, I get you guys' complaining now. How dare Townsend Bell actually race to win instead of cruise around for 400 miles
Actually for once they were right, T Bell is a dick and has a history of chopping anybody who try's to make pass. The entire Imsa grid watching today just said "Yep" when he did that.

Actually for once they were right, T Bell is a dick and has a history of chopping anybody who try's to make pass. The entire Imsa grid watching today just said "Yep" when he did that.
Good, he should be a dick, they all should really, go for the best you can do the entire race.

Back