11/12 Fantasy Football League! (Read First Post!)

I'm having no problems signing in now, as DGiant2000 said it's probably teething problems with the revamped site this year.

Good luck to everyone this year. 👍

Just bounced a 2nd team from the league, Bully's Babes entered by Lee Dorsett.
No announcement here, by GTPlanet PM or by post in the Fantasy League Forum.
If you are a GTPlanet member and wish to join please do as requested, read the first post of this thread and follow the instructions to get reinstated.

Oddly enough I can see DGiant2000's name on the list of teams I can suspend from the league, however, they don't appear on the main list of teams in the league yet. :odd: Hopefully when their server burp is sorted and the points get tallied up, everything will sort itself out.

*Edit* Now I can't log in either. If I try to reset my password it says my email address doesn't exist, and yet we can log in from itgirlxx's account just fine, and you can see my team in the leagues we're both part of. Bizarre.
cubist.gif
I guess I jinxed it with this statement:
weird.gif

I have the same sort of thing, I can see the league but I'm not in it and people have beeen added since I joined. I'll give it a few days and e-mail them if it doesn't work. I think any points I have will join with me so it's not too bigger issue.

As for substituting people off my bench in the case of non-players, you should see my bench!!!!

Thanks for sharing that :cheers:

Unlimited free transfers this week... :cool:

Even though I sorted out my team before all the problems began, you can bet I'll be taking advantage of the free transfers, as I'm not happy with my team.:sly:

Although I probably never will be as it's hard to get a good team with such a tight budget.:irked:

There's still a few lingering issues, Bully's Babes, which is on the list of teams suspended from the league, is still displaying as part of the league, and yet DGiant2000's team which is on the list of teams I can suspend from the league (but obviously don't want to!) doesn't appear in the main league.
Another email to support@mail.fantasy.premierleague.com in order methinks...

There's still a few lingering issues, Bully's Babes, which is on the list of teams suspended from the league, is still displaying as part of the league, and yet DGiant2000's team which is on the list of teams I can suspend from the league (but obviously don't want to!) doesn't appear in the main league.
Another email to support@mail.fantasy.premierleague.com in order methinks...

Funny you should say that, I sent them one this afternoon detailing the issue and am waiting to hear back (could they possibly be a bit busy on the helpdesk at the moment :lol: ). I can see the league and all the teams in it - except mine. I'll keep badgering them anyway.

How am I last? :lol:

The new interface is a mess. The previous look was very user friendly. Now everything is all over the place. The default screen is set to my team and not to current points (Which is frustrating at times. Points don't seem to update during a match like they used to, and the forum button for the league appears to have disappeared from the table view, and there is no link to go to the league main page. Very messy. I much preferred the old style.

My team is pretty much sorted, but I'll take advantage of the unlimited tansfers to free up some cash for later on.

I could flip Gervinho and injured Vidic which was awesomes.

Kind of wish i hadn't got rid of Aguero at the last second on friday. :indiff:

I wonder by next Saturday, how many of the 2 million teams entered will be a combination of:

Begovic - Krul
Cahill - Ward - Taylor S - Richards - Terry/Cole
Silva/Yaya Toure - Muamba/Eagles - Watson - Larsson - Young
Aguero - Klasnic - Rooney​

:rolleyes:

Sticking to my guns, only subbed the injured Ferdinand, Assou-Ekottu ('cos I can't spell his name properly!) and Rangel of Swansea thus hoping
fingersx.gif
fingers-crossed that this lot above are just a flash in the pan!!! :nervous:

Still no answer from the league to the email as to why we've someone we don't know leading our league, and a legitimate entrant not visible. :grumpy:

I wonder by next Saturday, how many of the 2 million teams entered will be a combination of:

Begovic - Krul
Cahill - Ward - Taylor S - Richards - Terry/Cole
Silva/Yaya Toure - Muamba/Eagles - Watson - Larsson - Young
Aguero - Klasnic - Rooney​

I wouldn't put any Newcastle players in defence as I am sure this weeks clean sheet was a one off.:) I doubt Watson will do anything of note throughout the season, Muamba is pretty rubbish too and it's a risk to go with Klasnic.

Out of those players I already have Young, Richards and Cole in my team. I can't take Aguero because my defence contains three Man City players and Rooney is too expensive. I may go with Eagles if he's cheap enough, he's got a good shot and he takes set pieces which Bolton usually score a lot with.:)

Still no answer from the league to the email as to why we've someone we don't know leading our league, and a legitimate entrant not visible. :grumpy:

I did wonder who it was that was ahead of me.:crazy:

Funny you should say that, I sent them one this afternoon detailing the issue and am waiting to hear back (could they possibly be a bit busy on the helpdesk at the moment :lol: ). I can see the league and all the teams in it - except mine. I'll keep badgering them anyway.

First time post,just saw your having the same problem as me,Ive e-mailed them 4 times since Saturday about this,no reply yet

How many good midfielders do Liverpool have?

Adam, Downing, Meireles, Kuyt, Maxi Rodriguez, Cole, Henderson and of course, Gerrard. Seriously, last season I had Adam, Downing, Meireles, Maxi Rodriguez AND Henderson in my team at the same time, not forgetting Andy Carroll aswell (Last year I would've had Suarez aswell if the limit allowed it).

Obviously Kenny Dalgleish played Fantasy Football last season :P

Then there is Man U with Nani and Ashley Young. Then Tottenham with their midfield powerhouse (VdV and Bale)too, where do I put my money? Such a difficult choice.

I've gone for Danny Murphy because he's relatively cheap so ofsted a bigger buy and at the same time he's a pretty effective playe for his team.

Lucky about this open transfer story - I forgot I had cech in my team and I gambled leaving an injured Given in too to do thtwo strategic trades on monday :D

My team:

fantasyfootballteam.jpg

Nani, Young, Brunt and Maxi Rodriguez based on last years performances are in, Mikel because he's cheap and playing for injury riddled Chelsea. I would have like Van der Vaart aswell, but Tottenham are playing Man Utd so i'll leave that at least another week. I may regret transferring out Charlie Adam for Maxi Rodriguez, but we'll see :D It released the funds for Rooney so it may be better in the great scheme of things.

Rooney and Suarez upfront (May shuffle those around some more, but Rooney seems to be on form so it's fine). Cole is a solid defender and the others are just bang for buck players who might get the odd clean sheet. Schwarzer in goal as in my opinion, he's one of the best in the premiership at the moment and Fulham have one badass defence, hence why I also have Hughes (Wanted Hangeland in there instead but he's too expensive).

Surprised to find Robbie Keane in there at £5million, I know he won't get many games but he may come on as a sub from time to time. As the gameweeks go on i'll change this for a cheap striker from a newly promoted team (Haven't heard of any of them, unlike last season where I gambled with Carroll from the start).

There is lots of changes i'd like to make, but at the moment i'm just focusing on getting the points in after my abysmal first gameweek.

Don't put in any Hearts players ;)

:lol: 👍
SPL is an embarrassment isn't it!
On a related note I've got a Hearts signed football from like 10 years ago or so. Worth 1... Maybe 2... Pounds on eBay. :dopey:

1. I picked Phil Bardsley of Sunderland and so far he has given me -1 points.
2. How did you get the pictures of your squads, did I miss a forum code or something.

1. I picked Phil Bardsley of Sunderland and so far he has given me -1 points.
2. How did you get the pictures of your squads, did I miss a forum code or something.

Windows 7 snipping tool... ;) :lol:

Hooray, I see myself in the league, although there are no points but it acknowledges there have been problems. Can anyone else see my team - Randy's Rejects - listed as well?

Back