11/12 Fantasy Football League! (Read First Post!)

yahoo.gif

Athletico Turismo V
22px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png
have won the GTP Premiership!

Well done to the other podium finishers, Deportivo Immigrante
22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
(Danze1984) and C.U. Next Tuesday F.C.
22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
(dhandes)...

Props also to The Pirates (NINE_HUNDRED), who led the league for longer than anybody else.​

Some fun facts:

C.U. Next Tuesday F.C (dhandes) spent just 9 weeks out of the top 3, and that was due to the inclusion of a new team mid-season...

Teesside Tigers (Seismica) spent four weeks (GW 12-15) in second last place (19th at the time) and finished 4th.

Athletico Turismo V (me) spent three weeks (GW 5-7) in second last place (19th at the time) and finished 1st.

Only 5 teams led the league outright:

The Pirates (NINE_HUNDRED) - 14 weeks*
Deportivo Immigrante (Danze1984) - 11 weeks*
Athletico Turismo V (Touring Mars) - 5 weeks
Club 121 (GTP_unkymo) - 3 weeks
C.U. Next Tuesday F.C (dhandes) - 2 weeks

* Deportivo Immigrante joined in GW 22. If they had been in the league from the start, they would have led for 18 weeks. If they had not joined the league, The Pirates would have led for 23 weeks.

Managers Of The Month:

August - GTP_unkymo (Club 121)
September - Dave A (FC Fuzzy 11)
October - iScoRcHv (Raging turtles)
November - ASH32 (Team Ash)
December - Only_in_f1 (I drive fastest)
January - Touring Mars (Athletico Turismo V)
February - Only_in_f1 (I drive fastest)
March - Seismica (Teesside Tigers)
April - Seismica (Teesside Tigers)
May - Spacegoat (The Spacegoats FC)

Last edited:
Wow, I was manager of the Month, for May? :eek: :D

Thanks Smallhorses for setting up this league. I had a real blast playing. 👍

Congratulations on winning the GTP league Chris:cheers: and a small well done to the rest of you that beat me.:sly:

It was really a season to forget for me. I made too many wrong choices and/or had too many injuries, basically lots of things went wrong for me this season, things that I hope to be able to avoid next year and therefore put up a better fight.:)

Well done on the win 👍

All went down hill for me towards the end of the season. Though I think it's the most points I've gotten in the past few years, so that's something.

To next season :cheers:

Cheers guys :)... very happy to win this league, and I also won my two other leagues :dopey: although this one ended up being the tightest...

Props also to Smallhorses for organising :cheers:

Another few facts for you:

• The highest score in any Gameweek was by Smallhorses with 138 points in Gameweek 36. (Six other players also had their best score in GW 36).
  • The lowest score in any Gameweek was by Aldo with 11 points in Gameweek 31.
  • Seismica had the highest number of Gameweek wins with 4 - six other players won 3 Gameweeks.
  • Dave A had the highest number of Gameweek lowest scores with 5 - but he was also one of the six players who had 3 Gameweek wins.
  • Aldo and SmittMan were the only players not to win a Gameweek.
  • The highest number of transfers was by Seismica (Teesside Tigers) and Kamikaze Ducks (?) with 48.
  • Seismica (Teesside Tigers) also finished with the most valuable team at £108.1 million.

It was an excellent season :) A big congratulations to Touring Mars on winning the league :cheers:

A slow start for me, followed by an average mid-season and then a good run through February-April but my form dropped off towards the end. I didn't quite manage to break into the top 3 (Though I was 3rd for a week or so, it was because somebody left or was ejected form the league). I'm happy with the most gameweek wins and the most valuable team :D It's a shame that team value doesn't carry over :(

:cheers:

It was a great season, alot of players stayed in until the end, and it was extremely tight at the top all year.

I just had a look through my team's history, and Robin Van Persie was my team's hero by some distance... I played him 33 times, 31 times in a row, and set him as my captain 20 times. He netted me 394 points... Sergio Aguero scored me 142 points in 19 appearances... my next best players were Gareth Bale and Assou-Ekotto, who both scored 108 points for my team...

I just spent a few minutes trying to get into last year's league...

Back