15th Anniversary Cars Super Lap Round 3 (READ OP)

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 110 comments
2.00.0xx Only had a couple of laps, easily a second left but cant be bothered with this TT or any TT atm, No motivation=No point

Edit: Had another go 1.59.3xx Will have another go before end an push for a 58.

i've sent to you a private message m8.

Mixi125

Heeeeelllpp - I do not own the R18 15th Anniv. The best car I have is probably the 15th Anniv Viper. Any suggestions on how to get Gold. I can Silver the darn the thing but can't obtain Gold.

***YOU MAY ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF GT6, AND HAVE RECIEVED THE SPECIAL 15TH ANNIVERSARY CARS!***

'This is a special time trial event using the Gran Turismo 15th anniversary cars. If your car's initial PP is well below the 631PP limit of the entry regulations, you may find it difficult to achieve the target time even if you adjust its settings.

Work on your best lap time to aim for the gold award!'

15th Anniversay Cars
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
631PP or less
Racing: Hard or less
Nitrous: NO
All aids available

Gold: 2:15.00 - 660,000cr
Silver: 2:20.00 - 400,000
Bronze: 2:35.00 - 140,000
THIS IS PURE BULL@#@#$ I AM SO FRIGGIN PISSED AT POLYPHONY RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS!!!!

what sort of power tuning and downforce levels are being used I have just started on this one and have a 2:07.7 at the moment,no aids abs1, I fitted a high rpm turbo power @ 70.5% for 561bhp and added 92kgs for 631pp downforce set 580 fr 780 rear.

edit: using the r18

Last edited:
what sort of power tuning and downforce levels are being used I have just started on this one and have a 2:07.7 at the moment,no aids abs1, I fitted a high rpm turbo power @ 70.5% for 561bhp and added 92kgs for 631pp downforce set 580 fr 780 rear.

edit: using the r18
ABS 10,TC 3,SRF ON, 552BHP full downforce standard turbo 100% power, no weight, transmission top speed 410kmh. why I used TC 3 is because of the very fast corners. And my time is now is 1:03.093 but loosing over a half a second in the second sector.

Last edited:
***YOU MAY ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF GT6, AND HAVE RECIEVED THE SPECIAL 15TH ANNIVERSARY CARS!***

'This is a special time trial event using the Gran Turismo 15th anniversary cars. If your car's initial PP is well below the 631PP limit of the entry regulations, you may find it difficult to achieve the target time even if you adjust its settings.

Work on your best lap time to aim for the gold award!'

15th Anniversay Cars
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
631PP or less
Racing: Hard or less
Nitrous: NO
All aids available

Gold: 2:15.00 - 660,000cr
Silver: 2:20.00 - 400,000
Bronze: 2:35.00 - 140,000

I have the standard US digital version of GT6 which I dl'ed from psn the day before the worldwide release (12/5). Even though I got 5 of the 15th anniv cars, none of them stand a chance at doing anything competitive in this seasonal. I was so pissed I don't have words to describe, I was getting ready to just go out and waste more money on the AE disc.

BUT THERE IS HOPE.. EBAY!

There is currently an auction for all the 25th AE goodies (it was at ~$19 last time i checked) which ends in a few days. I have been watching it like a hawk in hopes to bid like $40 at the last second.
But then, while I was at work, someone posted an auction for the 25 car pack, the avatar, and whatever else crap it came with (sans the mil credits which I didn't care about), with a buy it now of $11. Snagged that bad boy up and now I have all the AE cars and am once again in love with GT6!

So, IMO, the OP is incorrect. I am happily enjoying this seasonal with the standard version of gt6. You just need to have the cars.

Good luck, and happy eBaying!

Note: I think the DLC content has to be region specific, ie not the PAL or Asian version if your 'murican, but I could be wrong..

Last edited:
***YOU MAY ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF GT6, AND HAVE RECIEVED THE SPECIAL 15TH ANNIVERSARY CARS!***...

That's not true. You do need a 15th Anniversary car in order to enter, but you do not need to have purchased the 15th Anniversary Edition of the game. Many people, myself included, have 15th Anniversary cars that were included in pre-order bonuses, but not the 15th Anniversary Edition. There are five unique packs of 15th Anniversary cars. The 15th A.E. simply includes all five of them. I realize my post is coming long after the thread began, but since the above error is in bold, all caps, and large font, it's still worth correcting.

Last edited:
Anyone having difficulty with server maintenance?

It's saying my ranking registration failed. Not sure what to do at this point...

Yeeeeess!!! Just scrapped a high 2m14 in a R8 LMS with no aids and no nothing!!! :cheers:

I don't have a R18 so had little choice but to persevere! Worth it for the payout but it was a tricky and took a dozen goes!

I would appreciate the info as to how I can do the challenge with out the 15th Anniversary edition.

Thanx for the reply.

I thought that I did provide an explanation, but perhaps you didn't click on the links I provided such as this one to GTPlanet’s Guide to Gran Turismo 6 Pre-Order Bonuses?

The point is that 15th Anniversary cars are not exclusive to the 15th Anniversary Edition, and that the original poster's assertion to the contrary is incorrect. Most people who pre-ordered the regular version of the game received a pack of some of the 15th Anniversary cars. There is five different car packs: Precision Pack, Torque Pack, Performance Pack, Adrenaline Pack, and Velocity Pack. Each pack contains five cars. The available pack depends on what retailer and in what region the game was purchased from. The 15th Anniversary Edition of the game includes all five packs, in addition to other bonuses of 1m credits, paint chips, race suits, helmets, and avatars.

As I pre-ordered the game in June of last year from a Canadian retailer, I received the Precision Pack: Tesla Model S, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7, Audi R8 LMS Ultra, SRT Viper GTS, and Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3. This is the most common pack, as it was included with pre-orders from any retailer worldwide (excluding Australia). The 15th Anniversary Edition wasn't available or even announced at that time.

Of course, pre-order bonuses aren't any help to you now unless you acquire a code from somewhere such as ebay. However, it's possible that this is the final event featuring 15th Anniversary cars. I can't confirm if that's true, but others have speculated as much, and it seems plausible.

I have the standard edition game and have managed to get myself four of the five car packs [see sig] and it has all cost me diddly squat.

Back