2-Car Shots (Photo-Travel)

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 526 comments
11341394305_e8b94a9328_b.jpg

11341391765_a319333bc5_b.jpg

11341390535_8e41cf012d_b.jpg

Seeing as it's fairly new, the answer is no. I haven't checked for myself yet though, but I suspect no is your answer.
I kind of figured as much, hopefully they add some at some point. That said, it's a fine looking car on its own.

Since I'm admittedly not a big 007 fan, I would've never known that "You Only Live Twice" had a Cosmo. I knew about the the 2000GT open top, so at least I got the reference. Nice one!
I actually only knew about it today when looking for a car to pair the 2000GT with, because I had not seen the film either (nor am I a big 007 fan, but the idea I just couldnt pass up :lol: ) ..it also works surprisingly well as a PS3 XMB Background too xD

Has anybody been able to get the second car in the reflection of the first car? I was messing around in photo travel last night, zoomed in really close on a projector headlight and realized the amount of detail in the reflection on the lens. That gave me an idea to drop two cars in and take a picture of the background car using the reflection in the first car. Unfortunately, it seems like the second car doesn't show up in the reflection. Anybody else have luck with this?

Back