2-Car Shots (Photo-Travel)

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 526 comments
Very nice!! A couple questions if I may? Can one remove the vinyl roof from the Nova? And is the Chevelle paintable again? I recall it was in GT4 but is not in GT5 so am hoping it can be once again.

@JHB434 thanks, I think we're stuck with the top, white only.
(Um, just gave me an idea 💡)

Not sure about painting the Chevelle, I wanted it in black but also comes in a wide range of colours, I'll try to paint it later and update this post. :cheers:

Last edited:
I like to be Different haha :P
11538820376_7f4c8f4996_b.jpg

11538822796_010f908f24_b.jpg

Well, I supppose I can add mine? heh. Got GT6 for Christmas yesterday and these two are my main cars. The Mazda reflects a Gran Turismo tradition for me right back to GT2. '89 in same shade of blue as the first one.

So, today I started a new game as I've learnt a lot since yesterday. Heh. And so I decided since GT6 really reminds me a lot of GT2 in feel and how much I love it that I'd start with the same 2 cars I did in GT2. The GTR2 is a couple years newer than the '99 I started with in GT2 as I wanted a Premium version but same colour and same look. I made sure to take the pic when I got it as I also immediately dewinged this one. I'm not a wing fan. (Although I do like the Superbird and Dodge Daytona...lol.)

Back