2 Part Question

I'm sure there are other numerous threads on this subject, but before this gets locked I'll say the Bertone B.A.T.

3 1/2 million credits mainly for looks and rarity. Not complaining though. Gorgeous car.

The worst vehicle in the game is the Bugatti Veyron. It's very expensive, it's overrated, and it's handling is terrible.

1. Pretty much every standard.
2. All the same to me after the money glitch.

1. Subaru 360. Various laptime threads will tell you that this car is awful.
2. (left field choice) the Red Bulls, they are unusable in standard career mode and people online hate them. But the XJ13 gets a look in as the 330 P4 is so much faster.

The Nazi cars are in there as sort of a sorry to VAG Group apparently, as Kaz broke the No Porsche rule with putting his personal Porsche 993 GT3 in GT3 (the game) in hidden code.

No one is angry here but you. I made no complaints, I just answered the question. Get over yourself please. But let's not let this thread get off topic, even as you continually try to pull it in that direction.
The worst CAR on GT6. Not the worst 800. (although that is arguable).
Also I wasn't joking, I merely can't find where I heard it.

Auto Union Streamline
See, that's only if you're not prepared to put the work into the car.

I mean the stock thing is a hellish machine which will not corner, but you can set it up and drive around these problems once you're used to the way this thing drives.

It'll never be a brilliant racer, but if you want a challenging car which provides more fun than any other car in game then get the streamliner.

1 - something with front wheel drive - The GT-R Nismo LM will do
2 -

Does depend on what you are after.
The Formula Gt is odd as there are no A-Spec events for it. So it can't 'earn' its place in your garage. But there are few cars that drive like it.

Probably the Veyron - it has quite a chunky PP but it isn't a nimble car and it is a bit of a brick and hard work to drive fast. Other hypercars can be just as slow but give you great gobs of juicy oversteer you can have fun with, rather than a cold turgid lump of painful understeer.

... so Basically anything that charges you a lot of credits and gives you nothing but soul destroying understeer.

Why do so many people say "Auto Union Streamline". What do you expect of a car from 1930 which was purposely only build for top speed records on a straightline?!

What am I reading? The TVR Speed 12? The Veyron?

Sure, I'm not a Veyron lover but it's actually quite easy to handle once you actually understand how fast you're going and what SH tyres can and cannot do. It corners as you'd expect a 2-ton 4WD car to corner but you can get away from corners at max throttle and the car will just shoot itself on a straight line without much fuss. It's not that bad of a car, specially considering the ridiculous numbers that go along with it.

The TVR Speed 12? Again, what did you expect? It's a front-engined, rear-wheel driven, V12 car with enough torque to blow up dynos that weighs less than a VW GTi...on SH tyres, OF COURSE IT'S GONNA BE A HANDFUL! What else is gonna happen if you throw it around corners like it was a GT-R on RS tyres but a huge crash? It's certainly not the best in terms of lap times but it sure is fun and challenging as heck, you'll love it as an excercise of car control and throttle input management. In 1st and 2nd gears you can barely go half throttle, in 3rd you can go 75% and only until 4th you can really open the tabs. Once you understand that' the car is on the same league as the McLaren F1 and the Ferrari Enzo, it demands just as much attention IMO.

Anyways, I'll agree with the WWII VWs. What's the :censored:ing point? What relevance do they have to a racing game? Thanks PD for wasting time that could've been used to make one of the dozens of cars every other game has and we've craved for years.

Worst for the money? Depends on what you want for your money. I'd say all cars that cost upwards of 5 million Cr. are a waste in terms of sheer speed. The Miura, the GT40 MkIV, the 330 P4 and the Jaguar XJ13 are all gorgeous but certainly not worth the grind, specially given how easy it was to get them on GT5. You can have a much more interesting experience driving, I don't know, a TVR Speed 12! :D

1. Er.......... I have so many cars that I love driving, so this is really tough....

I would have to say the Honda NSX.

Now before you burn me with fire, allow me to explain. The reason as to why I chose the NSX as the worst car in my opinion is that in the entire series, that car alone is rather underpowered compared to the Evo ,STI, GT-R, RX-7, and many other 276 HP sports cars. It may have considerably low weight, and might be great to drive, but it lacks power, in which most of the mentioned cars can easily take down the NSX, even in technical courses. PD hasn't really shown much love to this model...

2. Alfa Romeo (extremely long name) '67. For 10,000,000... It really doesn't seem to be worth that much. Plus, you can't paint it like in GT5!

Anyways, I'll agree with the WWII VWs. What's the :censored:ing point? What relevance do they have to a racing game? Thanks PD for wasting time that could've been used to make one of the dozens of cars every other game has and we've craved for years.

Nobody complained about the Benz Patent Motorwagen, Daimler Motor Carriage, and the Ford Model T in GT4...

1. Er.......... I have so many cars that I love driving, so this is really tough....

I would have to say the Honda NSX.

I think it depends on which NSX model. The early years seem sluggish in comparison to the later models, but the Type Rs (especially the '02) are fairly quick.

To answer the two part question which I didn't answer the first time around:

1. The Citroen 2CV; it can't even make it up a slight grade and handles like it's riding on wagon wheels (but what can you expect from a car with 60 year old technology)

2. Sticking with the Bertone BAT. It appears to have the worst price/stock PP ratio in the game (3,500,000cr:300PP)

Back