2 Surpa RZs, 2 Caterhams , and 2 Suburu 22Bs. Available NOW.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kona309
  • 16 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
157
Messages
kona309
Messages
Legit Wrath
post offers below.

Can trade in a few hours.
 
Last edited:
Would you like chrome paint chips?
 
how does the caterham drive???
 
how does the caterham drive???

The Caterham handles well but has pretty scary over-steer out of the box.
 
I can send you the car in under an hour. Which one would you like?

I'd a 22B, may I ask for the mileage on it first please?
 
I'd a 22B, may I ask for the mileage on it first please?

Both of them are un-touched from the UCD. im not sure on the exact mileage. But i belive one is under 20000 miles.
 
Both of them are un-touched from the UCD. im not sure on the exact mileage. But i belive one is under 20000 miles.

Oh well I'll take it, add me on PSN: Counter_Z23.
I'll send 3 chrome chips over to you right now.
 
ok
 
Any other Offers?
 
I can give you ZONDA LM for your caterham if you can trade now.
 
I can give you ZONDA LM for your caterham if you can trade now.

I can trade in about 3 hours, which is when the reset is. I think. if not, you will have to wait till tommorow.
 
All cars still avalible. Deals above fell through.
 
Back