2 X1's.... What to do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter apec
  • 24 comments
  • 1,903 views
Messages
120
Messages
dabroad
What do you do with 2 X1's. Both Red Bulls.
 
I dunno. I've got a few. I don't do anything with them.
 
Use one to do races and leave the other one untouched.
 
Use one for yourself and share one online.:)
 
Leave it untouched just in case they ever lift the 1 mil cap
 
Use one for yourself and share one online.:)

Yes:tup:
call2.gif
call.gif
 
How do you get the 1000 ticket with them?
 
Kamdoon
Use one for yourself and share one online.:)

That's what I do. A lot of my friends use it. I keep my proto and put my dark green one online.
 
Same here, two Red Bulls, one painted, and one carbon. Bob uses the Red Bull, and my other two are untouched. I have the second Red Bull in ticket form.
 
Save it for when you destroy the first one.
 
my ps id is mymymy321. i would appreciate one if im not being cheeky..
thx
 
1- For rubberbanding to buy all used/online dealer cars.
2- For online racing (Couse the first X1 wears down pretty fast :p ).
 
Last edited:
Lol, in total I have have 26 X1's, 3 red bull's, 1 prototype, 2 coloured with miles and 20 coloured with 0 miles. Don't do anything with them, not a lot you can do anyway besides race them.
 
If we could I would just give you one, :lol: I thought you were serious. There are many people who are unaware of the trading restrictions.
 
my ps id is mymymy321. i would appreciate one if im not being cheeky..
thx

They can't be given away, or traded since 1.07.
 
Lol, in total I have have 26 X1's, 3 red bull's, 1 prototype, 2 coloured with miles and 20 coloured with 0 miles. Don't do anything with them, not a lot you can do anyway besides race them.

I wish I had at least 1!!!! How did you get so many?
 
If we could I would just give you one, :lol: I thought you were serious. There are many people who are unaware of the trading restrictions.

Yeah it sucks though, they should let people trade whatever they want.
 
Share online and gets cars sent to you for people borrowing them :)
 
Back