2007-08 NBA Season

• Thread starter a6m5
  • 154 comments
Well, both our stats are wrong! The statistics I read may have come from last season... Actually, then that would mean yours are correct. I wouldn't doubt the NBA website.

On topic, the Big 3 have entered a shooting and defensive slump. They have always been a mediocre team on the road anyhow in the playoffs... did anybody see that really weird free-throw?

Well it just about over the Celtics took the Lakers heart. The Lakers may win tomorrow but it is over.

Ahh.. what, where's all the Bandwagon Fakers Fans??

Oh Wait... wait... shh.... What's that sound? Oh nevermind, it's just the Lakers choking in the backround.

Edit: oh, man.... L.A. Fakers is so perfect, I see so many of them when I go there. lol

Edit 2: Oh and...

fail2oc3.jpg

Doc Rivers, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen have finally gone where Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller... have never gone before.

Then, the Celts simply outplayed the Lakers. Given the hype surrounding Kobe Bryant, I think the Boston squad deserved to win this year.

I have to admit Boston was a better team. My blind hatred of all things Boston got in the way of my better judgment.

Back