2009 GT5P Updates Wishlist!

Yeah no offence to Kaz but I do feel he spends far to much time designing concept cars for gt and not enough time making the game.
he's not wasting time he makes plans on what he wants and the guys at PD and sony do it for him

I don't blame Kaz for being concentrated on PR now, they really need it and it allready paid off with Ferrari in the game now. Only imagine all those Testarossas, 375GTB's, F355's, Daytonas, 333SP's or Enzos, they will be wonderfull toys to play with and we all will wet our pants from that in full GT5! No such thing would be possible if Kaz were sitting on his back somewhere in his japanese office! Whole PD team works hard on GT5 while he builds good relationship with manufacturers and propagating his great game. It's 21st century and such things are as important as game itself.

Last edited:
Tokyo Auto Salon will run from Friday 9th January 2009 to Sunday 11th January 2009. So maybe we'll know something. Let's hope so.

No what am saying is PD spent to much time helping to design concept cars (like the Nike & citoren) that noone cares about insted of making the real cars.

Listen to half of you, its all just guessing or assuming stuff you know nothing of. On the above do you think PD (its a company by the way with 3 other Directors not a single man) do "Concept Car" designs for free or as a business agreement? What i can say for fact though is on the "Collaborations" webpage showing all the cars since GT1 the calender goes upto 2009 so their will be more to come even if youd expect this at least the timeline has 2009 already on it.

GT5 will have a alot of surprises and improve over GT4 in many ways, we dont know the details but we will some day, jumping to conclusions all the time though doesnt help.

Things to look forward to and confirmed:

Top Gear Track (Exclusive)
Ferrari
Car Clubs
Home Intergration
Weather
Improved Physics
Improved Track enviroments
Lots and Lots of Cars
Lots of tracks
Damage
Photomode

Thats quite a nice receipe for a tasty racing game dont you think?

Last edited:
Patriot you sound like a damn child. Alot of us are disappointed well some not all. Things get delayed this stupid thread shouldnt go on. Stop whining. (Oh yes changing title of your thread again... Real orginal) Just because he hasnt fulfilled his so called *promise* to the world isnt a reason to suddenly turn around and say he's wasting time looking into concept cars and auto shows and whatever sarcastic views you have in mind.

Patriot you sound like a damn child. Alot of us are disappointed well some not all. Things get delayed this stupid thread shouldnt go on. Stop whining. (Oh yes changing title of your thread again... Real orginal) Just because he hasnt fulfilled his so called *promise* to the world isnt a reason to suddenly turn around and say he's wasting time looking into concept cars and auto shows and whatever sarcastic views you have in mind.

He just wants an update Marky... dont we all... :sly::sly:

He just wants an update Marky... dont we all... :sly::sly:

I know but it's just irritating to see this same thread progress on. Sorry for my outburst but now that the *fall* has passed even more people are complaining which is why I havent been on the forums lately. Need to head over to the Gran Turismo 5 Forums from now on to stop myself from exploding :nervous: lol

Listen to half of you, its all just guessing or assuming stuff you know nothing of. On the above do you think PD (its a company by the way with 3 other Directors not a single man) do "Concept Car" designs for free or as a business agreement? What i can say for fact though is on the "Collaborations" webpage showing all the cars since GT1 the calender goes upto 2009 so their will be more to come even if youd expect this at least the timeline has 2009 already on it.

GT5 will have a alot of surprises and improve over GT4 in many ways, we dont know the details but we will some day, jumping to conclusions all the time though doesnt help.

Ferrari
Car Clubs
Home Intergration
Weather
Improved Physics
Lots and Lots of Cars
Lots of tracks
Damage
Photomode

I suppose your right. Helping to make cars does build a good relationship with people so PD can get things like that.

What I want is to get the Top Gear track in the next update. So I can FINALLY see how fast a Citroen GT gets round the track... :)

In stead of threads bursting with wishes and guesses...
I wish there could be just a better communication with PD..
To know WHAT and WHEN... Can't be THAT hard actually...

For me, its as much about small things that improve the gameplay or indeed workings of the game and these could be implemented into Prologue

Here are just some...

1, Upto 4 ghosts can be loaded at one time for TT/FR, great for comparing cars on different tyres or indeed power/weight combinations. Each ghost could be a different transparent colour?

2. Free Run and Time Trials now show the splits for each sector and not just total laptime

3. During races the fastest lap is displayed to all racing online.

4. Better information on the split times of the car in front the car behind and also the lead car?

5. Online replays that can be saved.

my only wish for 2009 about GT is no patch at all if i could get the full GT5 until the end of 2009 !

my only wish for 2009 about GT is no patch at all if i could get the full GT5 until the end of 2009 !

And what would be the point of that? There's no point getting a full game for a DEMO of it.

I know but it's just irritating to see this same thread progress on. Sorry for my outburst but now that the *fall* has passed even more people are complaining which is why I havent been on the forums lately. Need to head over to the Gran Turismo 5 Forums from now on to stop myself from exploding :nervous: lol

:lol: I know its annoying... an update would be cool, but I'm enjoying the game as is... plenty of custom events and the new online events arent that bad at all... good to see a rising line in the events and that they dont waste them on stupid stuff like the Citroen only race from last time.. 👍 Maybe they still have something in store for us... we'll just have to wait and see!

For me, its as much about small things that improve the gameplay or indeed workings of the game and these could be implemented into Prologue

Here are just some...

1, Upto 4 ghosts can be loaded at one time for TT/FR, great for comparing cars on different tyres or indeed power/weight combinations. Each ghost could be a different transparent colour?

2. Free Run and Time Trials now show the splits for each sector and not just total laptime

3. During races the fastest lap is displayed to all racing online.

4. Better information on the split times of the car in front the car behind and also the lead car?

5. Online replays that can be saved.

Very good idea on the 4 ghosts. Also time split is a very good idea so you can see were your gaining / losing time. GT4 had something like that on B-SPEC mode showing the diffrent colours(A bit like point ot point rallying).

Damn, how long has it been since the last update?
(not online update..that's no real update)
There's nothing new happening...
It's becoming a sad problem.

Damn, how long has it been since the last update?
(not online update..that's no real update)
There's nothing new happening...
It's becoming a sad problem.

It's been already 5 months after the Spec III update since the 3rd of October. And to be frank, I think that's the last update for Prologue.

Ferrari
Car Clubs
Home Intergration
Weather
Improved Physics
Lots and Lots of Cars
Lots of tracks
Damage
Photomode

where does it say we are getting weather , damage ,
i havent seen such a thing from PD..
he say he wants damage but it also may come as an download after gt5 is realesed.
so nothing is set yet..
before sony or PD them self is showing us what the game will have in content

i have a feeling that these will be in it:
-New ford fiesta and Ka
-One new track (twin ring motegi)
and
- SS Class for endurence racing

I think spec3 update was not last update,,one more to go, Then megaton is coming soon in less a year.There will be no damage, at leasr realistic.New info in E3 2009 and will be revealed release date in TGS 2009...GT5 seems MARCH 2010

I just want PD to work 100% on full game now.

But we need one important update for Prologue. Private rooms. I would love to see how it works and test it out before full game comes out. That way GT5 full game will be without a problem with private rooms/lobbies

I just want PD to work 100% on full game now.

But we need one important update for Prologue. Private rooms. I would love to see how it works and test it out before full game comes out. That way GT5 full game will be without a problem with private rooms/lobbies
YESSSS my thoughts exactally

GT5P and GT5 needs to firstly preserve the standard and professional physics modes. I would consider myself to be quite good at GT (DS3 controller), but playing with professional mode is nearly impossible. Sure the buttons are pressure sensitive but it is a nightmare trying to control the powerful rear wheel drive cars in this mode.

I think its a naive attitude of some ppl saying that the standard mode should be removed - how much of the GT market would disappear if ppl like me who dont have the space or money for a driving wheel, couldnt play the game because its driving mode suits only those who have one?

Anyway, rant over, what they need as an update is allow us to calibrate the turning sensitivity with the DS3. I am 2 seconds off the pace on Daytona Oval Arcade in the Z06/Tuned cause the buttons dont allow the wheel to turn full lock; compared to the top time, which is obviously a wheel but can get full lock on the turns.

Back