2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
I guess nobody cares about Kaz anymore, the #107 is the audience's favourite as of now, it seems :lol:

Its in 142nd, last lap took over 29 minutes :(
 
do we have to make an account wth radio le mans to listen to english commentry dont speak german a bit clue less at the mo?:dopey:

No need to make an account, go for it.
 
do we have to make an account wth radio le mans to listen to english commentry dont speak german a bit clue less at the mo?:dopey:

No, you just need to click listen.
 
1series.jpg


MODS please delete if inappropriate!!!

Yea man those trollfaces are SO inappropriate! ;)
 
SP8T Class

Car/Team/Starting#
Nissan GT-R Shulze-Kazunori 71
VW Golf GT24 Volkswagen Motorsports 35
Audi RS4 Gotz Motorsports 72
Audi RS4 Gotz Motorsports 73
VW Golf GT24 Volkswagen Motorsports 135
VW Golf GT24 Volkswagen Motorsports 235

I had to dig this up for myself so I figured I would save someone else the trouble.
 
SP8T Class

Car/Team/Starting#
Nissan GT-R Shulze-Kazunori 71
VW Golf GT24 Volkswagen Motorsports 35
Audi RS4 Gotz Motorsports 72
Audi RS4 Gotz Motorsports 73
VW Golf GT24 Volkswagen Motorsports 135
VW Golf GT24 Volkswagen Motorsports 235

I had to dig this up for myself so I figured I would save someone else the trouble.

Tnx a lot did really help!
 
The live stream Audi provides sucks, I can't seem to get the official one to work.
 
Kaz Just twittered:
3スティント目総合47位でバトンを渡され終始プッシュして総合37位まで上げて次のドライバーにバトンを渡しました。テスト不足だったマシンにも馴染んで自分の体の一部になったようにマシンは自由自在。頭とは無関係に身体が勝手に走り始めたので、それを邪魔せずカラダの好きなようにさせよう。

Anyone that knows Japanese better then me cares to attempt a translation?
 
SP8T Leaderboard

1st #35 running 18th VW Golf GT24
2nd #235 running 23rd VW Golf GT24
3rd #135 running 24th VW Golf GT24 (damaged in the pit lane)
4th #71 running 37th GT-R
5th #72 running 65th Audi RS4
6th #73 running 66th Audi RS4
 
SP8T Leaderboard

1st #35 running 18th
2nd #235 running 23rd
3rd #135 running 24th
4th #71 running 37th
5th #72 running 65th
6th #73 running 66th

Those Golf24 are completely off the hook.
 
Kaz Just twittered:
3スティント目総合47位でバトンを渡され終始プッシュして総合37位まで上げて次のドライバーにバトンを渡しました。テスト不足だったマシンにも馴染んで自分の体の一部になったようにマシンは自由自在。頭とは無関係に身体が勝手に走り始めたので、それを邪魔せずカラダの好きなようにさせよう。

Anyone that knows Japanese better then me cares to attempt a translation?

Google translate:

"Passed the baton to the next driver up to # 37 overall and then passed the baton to push throughout the third stint in the # 47 overall. Machine as part of his body became familiar with the test machine as well Datta freely enough. Because the head and the body began to run freely, independent of the body trying to as you like without disturbing it"
 
Great. There's half a second between the lead Mercedes and Porsche and none of the streams are showing it.
 
Kaz Just twittered:
3スティント目総合47位でバトンを渡され終始プッシュして総合37位まで上げて次のドライバーにバトンを渡しました。テスト不足だったマシンにも馴染んで自分の体の一部になったようにマシンは自由自在。頭とは無関係に身体が勝手に走り始めたので、それを邪魔せずカラダの好きなようにさせよう。

Anyone that knows Japanese better then me cares to attempt a translation?

Google Translator: Passed the baton to the next driver up to # 37 overall and then passed the baton to push throughout the third stint in the # 47 overall. Machine as part of his body became accustomed to the testing machine was run out freely. Because the head and the body began to run freely, independent of the body trying to as you like without disturbing it.
 
Oh dear the little laptop cant cope, and all the feeds are in german!
Wake me up when Kaz has won ;)
 
Great. There's half a second between the lead Mercedes and Porsche and none of the streams are showing it.

Most of the track is now in darkness, I wouldn't bet on seeing much action for the next 6 hours.
 
#135 Golf has crashed/stopped just before the pitlane, looks like it's out.
 
Great. There's half a second between the lead Mercedes and Porsche and none of the streams are showing it.

They turn the track cameras off at night, only static cameras and on-boards if we're lucky
 
Kaz Just twittered:
3スティント目総合47位でバトンを渡され終始プッシュして総合37位まで上げて次のドライバーにバトンを渡しました。テスト不足だったマシンにも馴染んで自分の体の一部になったようにマシンは自由自在。頭とは無関係に身体が勝手に走り始めたので、それを邪魔せずカラダの好きなようにさせよう。

Anyone that knows Japanese better then me cares to attempt a translation?

"Passed the baton to the next driver up to #37 overall, and then passed the baton to push throughout the third stint in the #47 overall. The machine as part of his body became accustomed to the testing, machine was run out freely. Because the head and body began to run freely, independent of the body, I was trying to adjust without disturbing it."

[EDIT: used a translation dictionary I have and some knowledge from high school class.]
 
Most of the track is now in darkness, I wouldn't bet on seeing much action for the next 6 hours.

From what was said a few days, ago, the cameras are turned of at night.

In fact, the commentator just said so. No footage coming from the Nordschleife anymore.
 
They turn the track cameras off at night, only static cameras and on-boards if we're lucky

I know, I just wanted to vent.
 
Back