2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
#7 BMW seems to got lost somewhere around the track >_<
 
Anyone know of any onboard streams?The ADAC page is only showing the pits.
 
The lack of nighttime footage is great time to run some laps on GT5 with RLM and GTP on in the background 👍
 
Kaz Just twittered:
&#65299;&#12473;&#12486;&#12451;&#12531;&#12488;&#30446;&#32207;&#21512;&#65300;&#65303;&#20301;&#12391;&#12496;&#12488;&#12531;&#12434;&#28193;&#12373;&#12428;&#32066;&#22987;&#12503;&#12483;&#12471;&#12517;&#12375;&#12390;&#32207;&#21512;&#65299;&#65303;&#20301;&#12414;&#12391;&#19978;&#12370;&#12390;&#27425;&#12398;&#12489;&#12521;&#12452;&#12496;&#12540;&#12395;&#12496;&#12488;&#12531;&#12434;&#28193;&#12375;&#12414;&#12375;&#12383;&#12290;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#19981;&#36275;&#12384;&#12387;&#12383;&#12510;&#12471;&#12531;&#12395;&#12418;&#39348;&#26579;&#12435;&#12391;&#33258;&#20998;&#12398;&#20307;&#12398;&#19968;&#37096;&#12395;&#12394;&#12387;&#12383;&#12424;&#12358;&#12395;&#12510;&#12471;&#12531;&#12399;&#33258;&#30001;&#33258;&#22312;&#12290;&#38957;&#12392;&#12399;&#28961;&#38306;&#20418;&#12395;&#36523;&#20307;&#12364;&#21213;&#25163;&#12395;&#36208;&#12426;&#22987;&#12417;&#12383;&#12398;&#12391;&#12289;&#12381;&#12428;&#12434;&#37034;&#39764;&#12379;&#12378;&#12459;&#12521;&#12480;&#12398;&#22909;&#12365;&#12394;&#12424;&#12358;&#12395;&#12373;&#12379;&#12424;&#12358;&#12290;

Anyone that knows Japanese better then me cares to attempt a translation?

Passed the baton to the next driver up to # 37 overall and then passed the baton to push throughout the third stint in the # 47 overall. Machine as part of his body became accustomed to the testing machine was run out freely. Because the head and the body began to run freely, independent of the body trying to as you like without disturbing it.
 
At least the official stream is fixed on something a bit more interesting this year compared to previous ones ;)
 
Passed the baton to the next driver up to # 37 overall and then passed the baton to push throughout the third stint in the # 47 overall. Machine as part of his body became accustomed to the testing machine was run out freely. Because the head and the body began to run freely, independent of the body trying to as you like without disturbing it.

We've seen this like 4 times. btw Google translate sucks. Look at my translate. I used a Japanese to Eng dictionary and some knowledge of Japanese i learned from taking a class in high school.
 
Anyone know of any onboard streams?The ADAC page is only showing the pits.

The fans get rather lively at night so all the cameramen run for cover, they won't be back until first light
 
God damnit, this is annoying. Nobody knows what's up with the Golf, nobody knows what's up with the #7 BMW :lol:
 
God d*****t, this is annoying. Nobody knows what's up with the Golf, nobody knows what's up with the #7 BMW :lol:

They vanished in the crowd at the pits. Lets play 'Wheres Waldo' :D
 
Anyone know when they'll return to some track footage?? About what time is daylight at the Nurburgring?
 
Anyone know when they'll return to some track footage?? About what time is daylight at the Nurburgring?

They are 8hrs and 30 mins ahead. I hope i dont have to do the math. Surely u can figured it out. :)

[EDIT: as for track footage, I have no idea. :lol: ]
 
GTP_Fangio
what happened?

Same.... I need to know cause to be honest I cant watch it all night.
 
what happened?

Commentators guessing, a collision on pit entrance because 2 cars entering, 1 from the main entrance, and one entering from GP track pit entrance.
 
I'm really enjoying watching this online, with a nice ice cold beverage in hand. The pit lane looks awesome at night. Just a thought, for next year I must get a projector so I can watch these sorts of events in style.
 
Dawn will brake in approximately six hours here in Germany. Dunno what time it is where you guys live, but just make sure to be back here in about six hours, should work out :lol:
 
I'm really enjoying watching this online, with a nice ice cold beverage in hand. The pit lane looks awesome at night. Just a thought, for next year I must get a projector so I can watch these sorts of events in style.

👍 💡 im gonna do that too. great idea
 
I can't believe i missed the start of this, which I was looking forward to following! Wheres Kaz at?
 
Radio Lemans was talking about a Nissan losing 2nd Gear. I didn't get if it was Kaz's GTR or one of the 370s though...
 
Hmm, time for a quick inventory check.. 3 bottles of ale, 4 cans of lager, 2 cans of relentless, 1 bottle squash, noodles, haribo, cheese savoury snacks, chilli frankfurters.. think I might need to visit the shop again before dinner tomorrow!
 
Endurance rules.

1. Don't hit anything.
2. Don't go off the track.
3. Don't break anything.

Really stellar driving BMW. Going the wrong way on a race track as well. That's lose your licence territory.

A good advice given by anyone who's never been on a track like the Nurburgring Nordschleife with 200 other cars of different class/power and 500 to 600 drivers of various skills.

Look at Le Mans- Circuit de la Sarthe is a much faster but much wider track. The race itself this year had less than 60 car grid. Unlike the more grassroot Nurburgring where there so may different classes, Le Mans had 4: LMP1 and 2, GT-E Pro and Am. Even with the more controlled environment you had two horrific crashes that involved two of the best drivers from the best team: Allan McNish and Mike Rockenfeller from Audi, both winners of past Le Mans.

It's easy for the peanut gallery to point out the mistakes of these various drivers but until you've actually been out there doing the act itself, it's nothing more than anecdotal brain-fart that means absolutely nothing.
 
Radio Lemans was talking about a Nissan losing 2nd Gear. I didn't get if it was Kaz's GTR or one of the 370s though...

It was one of the 370's
 
Just to the record Kaz and car #71 are at 36th
 
I'm watching the race on http://tv.sport1.de/player/player.php?id=s743873, whilst listening to the guys on radiolemans. I have a dual monitor set up, so I can have the race on one screen and this forum and stuff on the other screen. But its not the same as seeing this on the big screen. I'm really disappointed that Eurosport is not showing this event.
 
#135 Golf24 is pretty seriously damaged. Driver got out by himself, is still getting checked by the medics, seems okay, though.
Seems like the car isn't going to come back.
 
#35 golf GT has been stuck in the pits for a while. Maybe Kaz's team will overtake them now.
 
Back