2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,305 views
I was maaade for loooovin you baaabyyy!!!

(For those thinking I'm crazy, I'm watching the Audi feed)
 
Don't suppose if anybody knows what sort of lap times that dog that I saw running in the pit lane earlier is posting?
 
SP8T Leaderboard


1st #235 running 22rd VW Golf GT24
2nd #71 running 33th GT-R Kazanori's team
3rd #73 running 62th Audi RS4
4th #35 running 69th VW Golf GT24
5th #72 running 70th Audi RS4


#135 VW Golf GT24 (damaged in the pit lane)
 
I was maaade for loooovin you baaabyyy!!!

(For those thinking I'm crazy, I'm watching the Audi feed)

staaaaaayyyyy foooorrrr gooooooodd thiiiis tiiiimee!! Gotta love "Radio Nürburgring" :) btw: same channel on the Sport1 feed)
 
If I read the ADAC website right, Kaz was 3rd in class at 22:34

link right here, scroll all the way down : http://adac.24h-rennen.de/Ticker.3791.0.html

tell me I'm not mistaken, but Mr. Yamauchi, car nr. 71, Nissan GT-R in the SP8T class seems about right.

Go Kaz!!! Go go go!!


Edit: damn, haven't seen Abriael's post. Where did you get that?

From the live rankings here: http://adac.24h-rennen.de/Live-Ranking.4243.0.html

That entry in the ticker you linked is outdated, from about 1 hour ago.
 
Umm, the P4/5 has a Gran Turismo logo on it, wouldn't they only be on cars that are/were in Gran Turismo, or am I simply being hopeful and missing the facts...
 
SP8T Leaderboard


1st #235 running 22rd VW Golf GT24
2nd #71 running 33th GT-R Kazanori's team
3rd #73 running 62th Audi RS4
4th #35 running 69th VW Golf GT24
5th #72 running 70th Audi RS4


#135 VW Golf GT24 (damaged in the pit lane)

If the #35 can regain its pace from earlier, it should be able to catch up to the #77 before that catched up to the #235 :lol:
 
Umm, the P4/5 has a Gran Turismo logo on it, wouldn't they only be on cars that are/were in Gran Turismo, or am I simply being hopeful and missing the facts...

All of the cars have Gran Turismo window banners. GT is one of the partners/sponsors for the 24 hours hence advertisements on cars and around the track. No DLC thanks.
 
Umm, the P4/5 has a Gran Turismo logo on it, wouldn't they only be on cars that are/were in Gran Turismo, or am I simply being hopeful and missing the facts...

Clutching at straws, don't worry though at least 10 different members come into this thread every year with the same hope.
 
The live tracking of this race is so so so poor.
 
Umm, the P4/5 has a Gran Turismo logo on it, wouldn't they only be on cars that are/were in Gran Turismo, or am I simply being hopeful and missing the facts...

Every car has a GT sunvisor
 
Umm, the P4/5 has a Gran Turismo logo on it, wouldn't they only be on cars that are/were in Gran Turismo, or am I simply being hopeful and missing the facts...

No Gran Turismo are sponsoring the event therefore that stickers on every car.
 
Umm, the P4/5 has a Gran Turismo logo on it, wouldn't they only be on cars that are/were in Gran Turismo, or am I simply being hopeful and missing the facts...

All cars entered have GT window banner's, They sponsor the event and have done for a while :)
 
These would be great if the website allowed you to save the pics. But since you can't its useless.

Worked for me, I'm using Win7/Google Chrome.
 
Kaz is 35th now 👍
 
SP8T Leaderboard


1st #235 running 22rd VW Golf GT24
2nd #71 running 33th GT-R Kazanori's team
3rd #73 running 62th Audi RS4
4th #35 running 69th VW Golf GT24
5th #72 running 70th Audi RS4


#135 VW Golf GT24 (damaged in the pit lane)

If the #35 can regain its pace from earlier, it should be able to catch up to the #77 before that catched up to the #235 :lol:

The way things are going Kaz has a very good chance of a class win, don't you dare change your avatar ;)
 
The way things are going Kaz has a very good chance of a class win, don't you dare change your avatar ;)

Seconded. Down with those damn VW cockroaches :P
 
Cameras are going to be back on at 7 AM. It follows the sport 1 coverage schedule. They're going to be on to 9 AM, then they will be backat 11 AM and go all the way to 4 PM.

That's too late. -.- At 5am it's already very very bright.
 
Car #30 disapeard

And there's two #67.

The way things are going Kaz has a very good chance of a class win, don't you dare change your avatar ;)
Don't worry, I won't abuse my avatar-voodoo to mess with the race :lol:
Either way, #235 will keep going, I hope so, at least.

Maybe they should ask Audi how to win with a single car :sly:
 
Anyone know how car #215 is doing.. (class V5 BMW E36) ?
 
So I got bored and designed a new avatar. lol
gtplaneticon.jpg
 
Back