2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,310 views
"Is he still on our couch?", "Yeah, he might be dead...












....lets have his watch then, looks fancy"

Ahaha RadioLeMans midnight banter.

HAHA that cracked me up. Especially since the watch part came after an awkward silence following the dead bit =)
 
Is there a ranking board out there which shows car names, gaps etc.? The official one lacks detail.
 
Seems like the Mamerow SLS GT3 #30 and the Krumbach 997 #58 collided around midnight (local time), the commentator mentioned it before they started the music. As far as I heard the SLS is back on track,no news on the 997.

well that's a downer for the team. thanks for the info.
 
Yer I'm loving the banter between hindy and the boys.
 
Is there a ranking board out there which shows car names, gaps etc.? The official one lacks detail.

There was one, but it went down early in the evening :(
 
Off-topic for a post, here is another user image. I've got to for now.
gtplaneticon2.jpg

Direct link

Hopefully I wont miss anything.
 
P4/5 second in class, 7 laps down on the class leading #1 BMW.
 
Damneeeeeeeeddddddddd I'm gettin' tired!
 
Have a couple of Jägermeister & Red bulls Alex.
 
Damneeeeeeeeddddddddd I'm gettin' tired!

Food food food, not caffine, energy drinks or alcohol

You need energy, not stimulants
 
tvsport1 have some Queen on now, sounds good in the background
 
Have a couple of Jägermeister & Red bulls Alex.

AKA Jägerbombs :D. Bad stuff that is, don't do 28 in one night.

Meanwhile, I cant stay awake for this whole thing. As fun as it may be I just can't.
 
I might watch until daybreak but then I'm going to need sleep, I can't ride bikes after being awake for 36 hours.
 
#235 Golf kicking A** 20th overall SP8 1st in class ,#71 35Th overal Yamauchi GTR schoulz team 2nd in SP8.
 
I might actually get a early pit stop myself, to be back on 7 o clock when TV coverage restarts :D
 
A lot of the cars cutting the pit lane exit.
 
About to give in, I'm only listening to the radio anyways, those guys are hilarious.
 
Yer but those saxophones in the background are annoying...lol
 
A lot of the cars cutting the pit lane exit.

Yea, i thought it isn't allowed like in the F1? :confused:


If you got tired from the steady cam, here's a night lap from last year:



Look at the beam, that's how GT5 should look like at night! :dopey:👍
 
Food food food, not caffine, energy drinks or alcohol

You need energy, not stimulants

This. But problem is that after having eaten much blood goes into the stomach area. But hey, from around 5am it'll get much much easier, light, warmth and singing birds should keep me awake.👍

Thanks for the head ups guys. 👍
 
That Aston sounds awesome. And yes, if only the lighting was as good in GT5.
 
Could anyone registered at Radio Le Mans ask what feed they are looking at?:nervous:

They talk about things happening somewhere else on the track then what the live feed shows us.:grumpy:

AND, if you do manage to squeeze out that information, please share the link.👍

Thank you.
 
They get the other info from here http://adac.24h-rennen.de/Ticker.3791.0.html

Some info from driver tweets:

harrismonkey chris harris
Horrid stint: unrecognisable inferno in Foxhole. Just pray driver is okay. Mayhem at Hohe Acht, then drizzle.


Have to confess didn't enjoy that stint much. Huge fire at bottom of Fuchsrohre. Other mighty shunts elsewhere. Glad to be back in garage!
DickieMeaden Yesterday
more retweet favorite reply

Doesn't sound good.
 
Unfortunately I don't speak german, so I can't understand the updates they provide.:( (besides the class standings)
 
Back