2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,303 views
So, who else is goin' to watch 'till the end without sleep?

:trouble::cool:

Yeah, but anyone who lives in Germany knows what Sport1 is busy showing between midnight and early morning :)



:lol:
 
There was a wreck. WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE IT!! :(
 
So, who else is goin' to watch 'till the end without sleep?

:trouble::cool:

I won't. It's just way too boring without footage from the track :lol:
Besides, I gotta study for school tomorrow, anyways...
 
Yer I'm gonna stay up and watch/listen, and there's the European GP on in the afternoon.

The thing is I know that if I go to bed I will miss something exciting.
 
Just curious, why are most of the cars equipped with a strong yellow tone headlight, and very few have blue or white headlights?
 
Here's the full standings of the SP 8T class:

1: #235 Volkswagen Golf GT - Volkswagen Motorsport (22nd overall)
2: #71 Nissan GTR - Schulze Motorsport (33th overall)
3: #72 Audi RS4 - Götz Motorsport (61st overall)
4: #73 Audi RS4 - Götz Motorsport (72nd overall)
5: #35 Volkswagen Golf GT - Volkswagen Motorsport (109th overall, must be having further problems)
6: #135 Volkswagen Golf GT - Volkswagen Motorsport (In the pits, probably retired)

Go kaz! :D
 
Could it be that there less glare with yellow lights?.
 
Just curious, why are most of the cars equipped with a strong yellow tone headlight, and very few have blue or white headlights?

Top 36 cars have flashing blue lights and different classes have different headlight colours
 
Could it be that there less glare with yellow lights?.

The SP cars have yellow light to let the slower cars know that the faster vehicles are coming up and that they should be prepared to move.
 
Top 36 cars have flashing blue lights and different classes have different headlight colours

I understand the blue lights. I know what they are for.
I just didn't get the reason for all the headlight colors.
 
DwightSchrute12
Even the Need for Speed one :lol:

Wow! :lol: I didn't even know Need for Speed was running in this race. Which position is it in?
 
I'll be here untill the end 👍

Me *raises hand* :cheers:

Yer I'm gonna stay up and watch/listen, and there's the European GP on in the afternoon.

The thing is I know that if I go to bed I will miss something exciting.

Nice, great to hear guys. 👍

I won't, gotta work tomorrow, damn student life :( think I'll host one more remote race and call it a day.

I fell ya. 👍

I won't. It's just way too boring without footage from the track :lol:
Besides, I gotta study for school tomorrow, anyways...

Ahhh, that's a pitty, I was really hoping you were one of those, who stay, but yeah, education is important.

And I agree, right now it's boring, damned.
 
Last edited:
Wow! :lol: I didn't even know Need for Speed was running in this race. Which position is it in?

That's just a sponsorship though. They got nothing on the Kaz, running the race himself :D
 
That's just a sponsorship though. They got nothing on the Kaz, running the race himself :D

What's next, Kaz running the race alone? Maybe even doing the mechanics' job, too? Jeez...
 
I wonder if Kaz will be using any of his b-spec drivers.
 
German hip hop!
 
These musics playing in the Audi streaming are driving me crazy.
 
"Is he still on our couch?", "Yeah, he might be dead...












....lets have his watch then, looks fancy"

Ahaha RadioLeMans midnight banter.
 
They had to stop the race a few years back because of mist, with all the rain today and warmer temps predicted tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised if they have to do it again :nervous:
 
Who is in the first place? In which place is Kaz?
 
There was a wreck. WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE IT!! :(

Seems like the Mamerow SLS GT3 #30 and the Krumbach 997 #58 collided around midnight (local time), the commentator mentioned it before they started the music. As far as I heard the SLS is back on track,no news on the 997.
 
Back