2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,291 views
#35 Golf GT is basically out. They're replacing the gearbox, it'll take them 3.5 hours.
 
Unfortunately I don't speak german, so I can't understand the updates they provide.:( (besides the class standings)

I can't either, I use google chrome which translates it.
 
Did they mention the fastest lap being 8,46.xxx a while back?
 
#76 Team Need for Speed hasn't been seen yet, what the hell, don't tell me that's the next car I liked to be destroyed?

If you need anything translates from German to English, just post it here, I'll gladly provide a translation for you guys.
 
Oh god damn it, the #76 Team Need for Speed Schubert Racing Z4 is already in fifth place... Why do all the cars I'm rooting for get in trouble? That's just unreal.
 
Oh god damn it, the #76 Team Need for Speed Schubert Racing Z4 is already in fifth place... Why do all the cars I'm rooting for get in trouble? That's just unreal.

It's not all bad car #107 has climbed upto 123rd :dopey:


love the sig
 
Oh god damn it, the #76 Team Need for Speed Schubert Racing Z4 is already in fifth place... Why do all the cars I'm rooting for get in trouble? That's just unreal.

Must be because they're sponsored by a crappy franchise :P It rubbed off on em
 
I can't believe someone actually wanted to enter with an Opel Manta. :crazy:
 
76 is prob prob out, crashed with 24
 
Sweet Dreams, what a fitting song. Good luck to all you guys attempting to stay up.
 
What's with the condescending comments? Yes, the race is still on, you got more than 13 hours left. Kaz's team is in 33rd.
 
It's not all bad car #107 has climbed upto 123rd :dopey:


love the sig

So the audience's favourite is still going :D

Must be because they're sponsored by a crappy franchise :P It rubbed off on em

Well, they've been doing well in the races they've entered in and were going strong so far, can't be that crappy. At least the team itself.

is this race still happening?
Of course it is. And it will be for the next 13 hours or so.
 
Oh god damn it, the #76 Team Need for Speed Schubert Racing Z4 is already in fifth place... Why do all the cars I'm rooting for get in trouble? That's just unreal.

I was gutted to hear this car was out, was one of the ones I liked in the race too, my entries aren't doing too well except for Manthey :(
 
LFA's are in trouble. One had to have engine replaced, other got rear ended and is having exhaust and rear bumper fixed. Top LFA is in 114th. :(
 
Time for another beer I think, its interesting watching the different feeds, Audi tv looking down the pit lane and tvsport1 looking up it.
 
With this variety of cars, I'm surprised nobody has entered a Dacia Sandero :lol:
 
Been any bad wrecks? I hope not.
How is the Audi R8, BMW M3 and SLS holding up?
 
I'm calling it a night while the #18 Manthey RSR is still leading, I hope it's still there when I wake up. Goodnight all!
 
The Dacia Duster ice racer looks quite cool
Dacia-Duster-sedan-4X4-Version01-588x431.jpg


And so does the Pikes Peake car
Dacia-Duster-Pikes-Peak-Racer-Car-Specification.jpg
 
Back