2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,284 views
That's pretty much how mine is set up, except I have it spread over two monitors. I'm also watching the Indycar at the moment.

Im using a 46inch samsung led 1080p hd tv pretty cool i get to see everything big.
 
My partner won't let me connect my pc to the tv...bummer...lol

Just saw the advert for Colon Flow 30 day free trial, I think I shall give it a miss.

Sato just had a shunt in Iowa.

And I can see that its just starting to get light at the ring.
 
Last edited:
Should be sunrise right about.... now.

What the heck happened to the official stream?
 
They seem to be showing some of the events held at the ring, Audi tv is still showing the pit lane, and its getting light fast now.

Marco Andretti wins at Iowa.
 
That R8 looks ripped apart, I wonder where all the bodywork went?
 
my setup
FNWDttRUFQbi9CziyZlLCe6p1.jpg

I have a similar view but without the live timing. I'm in and out of class at the moment and my students keep bugging me to let them watch it with me. Hell no!

Have they gone to some sort of break on the ADAC website, I'm getting strange footage from other events?
 
Have they gone to some sort of break on the ADAC website, I'm getting strange footage from other events?

looks that way, hopefully gearing up for a re-start
 
Probably into the forest?

They had the locked cam at Plantzgarten, I think I counted five cars getting towed. And they had intervention cars entering as well, possibly barrier damage.
 
The on board shots really make me want to play GT right now!
 
I think the normal coverage starts at 07:00 CET.
 
Sky's a bit blue now. Audi seems to be changing cameras a bit.
 
Yes its 5am there now, so 2 hours from now sounds right.
And its just gone 4am here in the U.K. and the birds have just started singing.
 
Last edited:
Wait did they just show some footage of Gran Turismo on the official stream?:dunce:
 
go Kaz! we're counting on you now :gtpflag:
 
The live streaming is terrible. The official ADAC stream isn't even showing he race anymore... -__- The Radio Le Mans, however, is phenomenal!!! The Audi stream is meh. I mean looking at the pits can only be so entertaining. Has anyone found another live stream??
 
Some brilliant car control being shown by Klaus Ludwig on the feed.

I know what you mean Nick, I haven't found any other feeds.
 
what did i miss? so far i see that there is only one stream, and it has terrible quality. what happen to the other?
 
Actually, I take back what i said about the Audi stream, it looks like they are showing a lot more =D
 
There was a shunt in the Wippermann section of the ring that they are still clearing. Apart from that not a lot really.
That guy on the ADAC stream really is wearing a terrible suit.
 
1. Manthey #18
2. Audi #15
3. BMW #1
4. SLS #32
24. KAZ #71 1st place SP8T
 
audio cut out. what happen to the audi??
 
And the live stream is back after that promo stuff.

audio cut out. what happen to the audi??

I think they said that they were changing the front splitter and that it looked like the jacks on the car had failed.
 
The GTR is clocking 9.32 sec pretty fast for its class very close to the GT3s and similar to sp9 GT Good Job, Kaz and the schoulz team :gtpflag:
 
And the live stream is back after that promo stuff.



I think they said that they were changing the front splitter and that it looked like the jacks on the car had failed.

Oh ok. thx
 
it is. for me at least.

btw, can someone please link the live ranking?
prettty pleeaase :)
 
Back