2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,289 views
^Cheers, I'll check that out now.
 
Yay! Go Team Kaz! :gtpflag:
 
Looking at the post below, hell no, I'll better not risk switching to a BMW avatar right now.

I wonder who used a BMW avatar in Le Mans last year and BMW got all the bad luck :lol:

I'm not switching my avatar too. Or the Le Mans bad luck might happen. The #1 is still showing strong!
 
SP8T Leaderboard

1st #71 running 24th GT-R Kazanori's team
2nd #235 running 44th VW Golf GT24 (and falling)
3rd #72 running 61th Audi RS4
4th #35 running 69th VW Golf GT24
5th #73 running 73rd Audi RS4
6th #135 VW Golf GT24 171st (damaged in the pit lane)
 
I wonder who used a BMW avatar in Le Mans last year and BMW got all the bad luck :lol:

I'm not switching my avatar too. Or the Le Mans bad luck might happen. The #1 is still showing strong!

Exactly. I've got the bad feeling I already made it harder for them by using a BMW avatar at first... After all, I seemingly killed all three Golfs by switching to the avatar I'm currently using :lol:


GTPlanet - Now with an Avatar Death Note.
Only 99.95$
 
Ah I'm definately reaching my lowest point of energy, 3:30 am here, must-stay-awake. :lol:
 
There'll be a fog (I'm guessing it to be in high density) at 4 in the morning there with the humidity climbed up to 99%!
 
SP8T Leaderboard

1st #71 running 24th GT-R Kazanori's team
2nd #235 running 44th VW Golf GT24 (and falling)
3rd #72 running 61th Audi RS4
4th #35 running 69th VW Golf GT24
5th #73 running 73rd Audi RS4
6th #135 VW Golf GT24 171st (damaged in the pit lane)

I hope it stays like that, how is looking it appear like they have won on the class but anything can happened still a long way to go.
Lets Go Team SchoulzMotorsport :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
 
Meh, the #235 seems to be out again, the #1 isn't actually going anywhere... Guess I'll just keep RLM on and go to sleed. See ya guys in a few hours.
 
Thanks for the links, I'll try them all. If nothing works I'll rely on you guys to keep posting!
 
[NULL] Wow this thing updates quickly. Ferrari moving back up to 17th place with <13 hours to go.
 
1. Manthey racing Porsche #18
2. Heico Motorsport SLS #32
3. Audi Sport team Abt sportline R8 #16
4. Audi Sport team Phoenix R8 #15
5. BMW motorsport M3 # 1
6. Audi Sport team Phoenix R8 #14
25. schoulzMotorsport GTR #71 :gtpflag:Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama
 
It should be starting to get light in about an hour or so.
 
Still no luck for me with the written commentary, I can see the end of the pit lane but have no idea who's what and where's who!
 
Just watched a big smash in the Indycar at Iowa.
 
Still no luck for me with the written commentary, I can see the end of the pit lane but have no idea who's what and where's who!

let me show you my windows setup
 
So the race comes back on at Midnight US Pacific time right?
 
Well from what I heard earlier the normal coverage should start in about 3 hours time.
 
my setup
FNWDttRUFQbi9CziyZlLCe6p1.jpg
 
Still no luck for me with the written commentary, I can see the end of the pit lane but have no idea who's what and where's who!
My setup
radio lemans
tv.audi
sportauto.com
adac.24-rennen.de/ live-ranking
adac.24-rennen.de team/driver list
FNWDttRUFQbi9CziyZlLCe6p1.jpg
 
That's pretty much how mine is set up, except I have it spread over two monitors. I'm also watching the Indycar at the moment.
 
Back