2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,266 views
Yep they have kept me entertained since the start.

Thanks Grenade I just found that video myself on the autoblog site
 
Does anyone have the link to live timing? Not the one that shows driver names, the one that shows the cars?
 
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?
 
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?

Fan boy ism aside You'd probably take a 911 or a M3.(a GTR wouldn't be bad too :sly: )
 
#73 RS4 is now Kazanori's team closest rival

#71 118 laps, 31st overall
#73 114 laps, 43rd overall
#235 112 laps, 48th and still dropping
 
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?

Anything in Super GT GT300 range. Preferably a Silvia or an Evo :D
 
Haha is it wrong to be thinking "standard car"/"premium car" when watching this?
 
Thats a tough question, I'd like to have ago in that p4/p5 sicilia.
 
#18 Porsche is in the pit with a damage to the splitter. The BMW is catching up...
Slept way longer than I planned, guess the flu I caught is still showing... But it's good to wake up to find this :lol:
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?
Probably the M3 GT. Seems like one of the best cars on the grid, if doesn't crash and stuff...

Otherwise, Audi TT RS, pretty overwhelming in their class as well.

Either way, I'd want the #107 livery on my car.
 
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?

Nissan GT-R in all black or Ferrari 458 in the Hankook colours.
 
Did he say Kanui Kobayashi? Because I'm pretty sure hes got another race in a few hours.
 
I guess its halfway thru now eh?

less then 3h left..

On a side note, from one of the guys at radiolemans: (messes up the commerical intro) "Oh I'm sorry, I always have trouble with the mouse"


Wow, the BMW had 8 pits less than Nissan..
 
I can't believe there are less than three hours to go.
 
Time has flown for me, but I'm getting tired. The F1 will be on in a few hours, and the new series of Top Gear starts tonight. This is gonna be a very long day.
 
less then 3h left..

On a side note, from one of the guys at radiolemans: (messes up the commerical intro) "Oh I'm sorry, I always have trouble with the mouse"


Wow, the BMW had 8 pits less than Nissan..

**** damn bugger, missed it all!
 
I see the name Lamy twice, can he race in two cars? I don´t know any other driver named Lamy otherwise than Pedro Lamy... He is in the nr1 BMW and in the nr16 car
 
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?

Subaru Impreza WRX. I like driving it on the Ring in GT5 and with no real racing experience I probably wouldn't be feel ready to race any of the high powered cars.
 
I see the name Lamy twice, can he race in two cars? I don´t know any other driver named Lamy otherwise than Pedro Lamy... He is in the nr1 BMW and in the nr16 car

Sorry, nr 1 and nr 7 cars. And yes. He´s racing the two cars. I didn´t know they could have 2 cars :dopey:
 
Back