2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,292 views
Slow lap car 71.

Edit. Back up to speed.
 
No.71 GTR with problems again it sounds like.
 
You know, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the n32 Mercedes ends up winning this.
 
You know, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the n32 Mercedes ends up winning this.

It's a beautiful car, at least :D
Given how new it is, that'd be quite a feat.

Still rooting for the #1, though. ...and the #235...
 
My cars are #2, #14 and #71 but I like the #32 as well.
 
I am off .Time for breakfast and F1 .Thanks for the chat guys.Good luck to Kaz .
 
I'm hoping the #32 can pull out the win, really really like that SLS.
 
What's Kazunori's overall position. (His first in hi class, right?)
 
What's Kazunori's overall position. (His first in hi class, right?)

34th overall.

And lol at the German commentators. They announce Bruno Mars - Grenede (which was already on air for, like, three times) and some Herbert Grönemeyer (popular German singer) starts playing :lol:
 
I've never seen so much paint on the road, they've really gone overboard this year.
 
Amazing helicopter footage of the fight between the third SLS AMG and the fourth Audi R8.
 
6 years ago I was at the Nurburg lmp series, found these two shots I made on the grid. Cool to see the cars sponsored by GT4!
GroteFoto-UI7XT3H4.jpg

GroteFoto-NBJOYW4E.jpg
 
The fight's pretty epic, indeed.

I love all the swearing going on when they're interviewing someone, especially from the smaller teams. Quite different from what you'd hear from the spokesperson of a bigger team :lol: Those guys talk about this stuff just like I would.
 
Great fight over 3rd place!
 
Such a shame the Audi had to pit, very exciting while it lasted.
 
Back