2011 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 480 comments
Breaking news.

Picture of new double champion.

crying-babies06.jpg

That was a GREAT Suzuka, well worth staying up late for. Congrats to Button and Vettel! Alonso getting the most out of the car again for 2nd.

Button to Alonso - "Come at me bro"

Alonso to Vettel - "Come at me bro"

Vettel - "Meh, World Champion" Finger.

Breaking news.

Picture of new double champion.

crying-babies06.jpg

...So he thought to cap it by at first acting like Senna/Prost, then waving angry like at the Virgin who can't just vanish. SMH who does this Vettel think he is two time world champ or something?

LOL, at Jenson. 'didnt you see me at the start', and an icy stare with ' thats how we are racing then'.

*activate sarcasm mode* OMG, ive just logged in to GT5 and havent got my free x2010, pd fail, boo. *leaves sarcasm mode*

I will fully tune my X2010 for this.
It would be great if PD gave us the coloured car rather than Vettel version.

Button is like..."I destroyed you this race and I plan to for the next four!!!"

Destroyed? Hardly. Vettel was coasting at the end.

Vettel is the Weltmeister again!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Ring-dinga-ding-ding-ding! Unbelievable! Thank you boys! Yabba-dabba-doo!

2011 World Champion! Now get the constructors!

Prepares email to Kaz and gang* "I have logged on three times since watching Vettel clinch his second World Driver Championship, yet to my surprise each time there is no X2010, despite this being my third one..." How does that sound for a start guys?

@ Astrodude and here comes the Vettel bias, how about you coast it yourself and just take a joke okay then!

Well I for one am going to congratulate Sebastian Vettel on his 2nd championship. Plenty of bitters in here!

Weltmeister!

So are four other drivers...you wanna have a go!

Anyways on a serious note good job Vettel thank you for my gift from PD and I think I speak for everyone else. It will be funny to see other people that don't watch racing and wonder why they got the free car.

Prepares email to Kaz and gang* "I have logged on three times since watching Vettel clinch his second World Driver Championship, yet to my surprise each time there is no X2010, despite this being my third one

:lol: I too was expecting it as soon as he won. But the car will be an asset to my GTP_Daz account.

Great race, good to see button win again!
Got my X2010 already, it is given as a community gift

Of course he did, it's Alonso. How did he cheat this time?

Well done Vettel, drove a very conservative and sensible race to secure the championship.

Speed coverage showed Alonso with his wing open after the DRS zone with no car in front of him

This is actually Seb's worst performance at Suzuka. Which isn't saying much, since he's only been here twice before. Food for thought.

Its just such a joy to watch these cars go around Suzuka.

Great job by Button today and Vettel great season!

And btw what is up with Hamilton? He really doesnt know how much space he has around him when somebody is besides him. Kobayashi in Spa and twice with Massa now.

Speed coverage showed Alonso with his wing open after the DRS zone with no car in front of him
That would be because Alonso was 1 second behind an HRT at the detection point. They both passed it before the chicane but Alonso still got to use the DRS as he was less than a second behind another car at the detection point.

Back