2012 Belgian Grand Prix

  • Thread starter Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 826 comments
  • 52,902 views
1: Button (1:47.573)
2: Kobyashi
3: Maldonado
4: Räikkönen
5: Perez
6: Alonso
7: Webber
8: Hamilton
9: Grosjean
10: Di Resta
 
Says who? *The one with the troll avatar*

I don't make personal digs at other members though.

On topic, with Maldonado'h third the rest of the field can breathe a sigh of relief.
 
What an unpredictable qualifying session. Really excited about the possible race's outcome.
 
Button, Kobiyashi and then Maldonado!!! Alonso 6th and Hamilton only 8th!!
 
Pole for Button. First time for 60 races. Low downforce setup though.

If it's dry tomorrow he should win. If it rains, he's going to be nowhere.

Great laps by Kobayashi and maldonado as well. 👍
 
You just can't help yourself with the digs can you.

What digs? Did I say you were petty? No. I suggest you take my posts at face value rather than reading into things too much.

I don't make personal digs at other members though.

Nor do I.
 
Great job from Kobayashi. Didn't expect that.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a Sauber on the podium. Hopefully KK will get it.
 
Welcome back Jenson!! :)

You have been missed!!
 
It's going to be a great race, can't wait!
 
I know I'm a biased bitch, but what a disastrous weekend for ze Germans so far.
 
How come when it comes down to chance and Mclaren have to guess with the setup it always seems to go wrong for Hamilton? At Hungary we seen nice dry practice sessions with no major incidents and what happened? Hamilton pole.
 
I know I'm a biased bitch, but what a disastrous weekend for ze Germans so far.

They get free pick on tyre choice and overtaking isn't impossible. It's not a lost cause, yet.
 
By the way, to the guy who was complaining about top speeds earlier, Button registered at 322kph at the end of the Kemmel Straight. That's 200mph and some change.
 
By the way, to the guy who was complaining about top speeds earlier, Button registered at 322kph at the end of the Kemmel Straight. That's 200mph and some change.

322 x 0.62 = 199.64, sorry. ;)
 
By the way, to the guy who was complaining about top speeds earlier, Button registered at 322kph at the end of the Kemmel Straight. That's 200mph and some change.

It's exactly 200mph. The conversion is 1.61 according to my diary.
 
Good to see good 'ol Button back :D

And Maldonado 3rd, hopefully he stays out of trouble :scared:

Raikkonen 4th... Looks like they have lost too much time in the straights (even with their pretty fast sector 2)

Good to see Kamuikaze 2nd, would love to see him on the podium, it has been long overdue for him :)
 
I forgot how uncommon it is to see Button on pole, and Kobayashi on the front row is good to see.

Hopefully Maldonado doesn't take both of them out on the first lap. :dopey:
 
Talk about splitting hairs!
 
I know I'm a biased bitch, but what a disastrous weekend for ze Germans so far.

LOL at ze Germens. Nice to take it not too serious.
 
40km/h=25mph
60km/h=32mph
80km/h=50mph
100km/h=62mph
160km/h=100mph
320km/h=200mph

Quick conversion if you think about it

I drive in MPH in my civic.
 
Splitting hairs? Hopefully not in a stew with 'taters...

Stupid, fat hobbitses.

-

That result was... unexpected. Maldonado for the win. Kamui and Maldo into the first corner? will be epic.
 
Splitting hairs? Hopefully not in a stew with 'taters...

Stupid, fat hobbitses.

-

That result was... unexpected. Maldonado for the win. Kamui and Maldo into the first corner? will be epic.

Button looks too quick for Maldonado in my opinion and when he's on form he is so smooth and easy on the tyres.
 
Button looks too quick for Maldonado in my opinion and when he's on form he is so smooth and easy on the tyres.

If I were on pole and I had those two behind me, I'd be looking for a way to let them past... :lol:

Button is in a great position. Perfect set-up, perfect starting position, perfect arrangement of rivals (all too far back to do anything).


This means, of course, that it's going to rain right after the formation lap...
 
Back