2012 European Grand Prix

• Thread starter Matty
  • 953 comments
Blimey, now that is surprising. Webber not even getting into the top 17 and being out qualified by Kovaleinen in the caterham!

Blimey, now that is surprising. Webber not even getting into the top 17 and being out qualified by Kovaleinen in the Caterham!

I think he encountered traffic on all of his laps and gave up his last lap because he was 2 seconds off 17th by the first sector.

Hopefully Webber will have his problems sorted for tomorrow and can have a good battle up the field. He won't want to be behind Kovalainen for too long!

First Button, now Webber? This is more than just tires. And despite being bad for them, this is a good sign for the sport. No one has anything for granted these days. I love it!

Timo glock holds it at 1.38.683, but I thought lap records could only be set in the race? I'm probably wrong though

Both Ferarris out in Q2. GRO with the fastest time, but it'll be interesting to see if he can pull it off again when it counts.

So where are the "expert" journalists (and other) that keep trying to predict the unpredictable and said Shumi was going for pole and race win?

Well that settles it. Tomorrow is going to be the worst race since Valencia last year. Unless Lewis can stop him.

Peter.
Well that settles it. Tomorrow is going to be the worst race since Valencia last year. Unless Lewis can stop him.

I have the same feeling. He'll get a 2 second gap on the first lap, so no one can get within DRS. And that'll be game over. Hopefully not.

Maldonado behind Vettel and Hamilton :scared:

Hope Hamilton does good tomorrow, but the Red Bulls and the Lotuses seem to be better in warm conditions.

Where did Vettel find half a second at the end of sector 2? He was so steady on the throttle in the final corner because he knew he was so far ahead, crafty *%^&.

Back