2012 European Grand Prix

• Thread starter Matty
  • 953 comments
If not for Vettel disappearing out front, this might be in danger of being a good race...

Wahh wahhh wahhh all this Vettel whining. Why is he at the front? Because he is (one of) the best, and he deserves credit for that. Not only you should feel adressed, it's so many people with these comments. Deal with it, he is simply a very good driver and deserves to be there where he is.

Wahh wahhh wahhh all this Vettel whining. Why is he at the front? Because he is (one of) the best, and he deserves credit for that. Not only you should feel adressed, it's so many people with these comments. Deal with it, he is simply a very good driver and deserves to be there where he is.

Where did I say anything about Vettel not deserving to be infront??

Plus, in any case, people are entitled to their opinions, so deal with that.

Drive through for Senna?
All i saw was just racing incident.
He did gave enough room. Just Kobay fail for the first time on his Kamikaze move.

I wonder were Mclarens pace has gone :nervous:

They're good on qualifying pace but not so good on race pace because of the temperature and the tyre doesn't mix well for them.

---
Bust up from Heikki and some certain Torro Rosso.

Drive through penalty for Senna. I'm a fan of Kobayashi, but to be honest it wasn't Senna's fault. He'd already let one car through, it's very unusual that you get a situation where two cars overtake you on such a short stretch of track, especially on this track.

It's not like he came out unscathed either, he had a rear puncture and had to limp around for a lap (Whilst Kobayashi was able to keep up a half decent place) and i'm fairly sure he was behind Kobayashi on the road after the stops too. Usually the stewards base their decisions on the consequences of an incident - a precedent they have obviously broken here, I hate their inconsistency.

Safety car... could this work out well for Di Resta, just when it was looking like his one stop strategy was falling apart?

I've been watching Grosjean's lap times for the last few laps thinking all we need is a safety car and here it is! Here's hoping he can put up a fight.

And yet another terrible pit stop from McLaren...

Back