2012 European Grand Prix

• Thread starter Matty
  • 953 comments
Where did I say anything about Vettel not deserving to be infront??

Plus, in any case, people are entitled to their opinions, so deal with that.

I know I know, no hard feelings, all these comments seriously annoy me though. It's kinda this " oh nous Vettel is in front tis race gonna be baaaaaad" mentality that really annoys me.

What does that suppose to mean? :lol:

Alex p.
I know I know, no hard feelings, all these comments seriously annoy me though. It's kinda this " oh nous Vettel is in front tis race gonna be baaaaaad" mentality that really annoys me.

Because people want to see a fight for first.

Mclaren pit radio ' We do not want to stop again'

Lewis 'Thank **** for that, you ****ing useless bunch of *****'.

If we're not Vettel fans it can be extremely tedious to have him so far infront, as we saw in 2011.

If anything, it's flattering , because we know when he's infront he's very difficult to beat. Would you rather it was "Yes! Vettel is infront, it means my driver who is in second is going to win"?

EDIT:

:lol:

Gary Anderson said 'That front jack probably cost more than the Marussia'.

If we're not Vettel fans it can be extremely tedious to have him so far infront, as we saw in 2011.

If anything, it's flattering , because we know when he's infront he's very difficult to beat. Would you rather it was "Yes! Vettel is infront, it means my driver who is in second is going to win"?

Yeah I know. :lol:

To be honest though, I'm cheering for more drivers than Vettel.

If McLaren wanted to keep Hamilton, there are doing a pretty bad job of convincing him.

Yep. I seriously can't find any words (also in German) to describe the rediculousness of their pit situations. It's beyond laughable, probably even more than Schumacher's bad luck this year.

The safety car screwed over massa and button since they stopped a few laps before the safety car. Everyone got free stops and came out ahead of them.

I've posted it before, so apologies for that.

This sums up Mclarens pit crew.

chucklebrothers.jpg

Back