2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
Button, Webber, and Raikkonen.

The one time I don't consider Massa he ups and wins the race in 2nd. :odd:

With Bathurst on, and an afternoon GP, I was so out of sync and forgot to do my picks.
So I got last races Lewis , Pastor and Nando...5th, 8th and ret .
Dropping down the pack faster than Webber...... :grumpy:

After Japan, I'm gonna drop down to last so it's pointless to continue.

Thanks to that reverse psychology, otakukid96 is the user with the most points this week! Also congratulations to our biggest movers, FCB-Rizla-TML and Stiggy. It looks like this is Furinkazen's to lose now as the gap extends slightly to 155 points, but anything can happen.

8068541328_d2f6b28aa9_b.jpg

Korea is this weekend, good luck. :cheers:

Thanks to that reverse psychology, otakukid96 is the user with the most points this week! Also congratulations to our biggest movers, FCB-Rizla-TML and Stiggy. It looks like this is Furinkazen's to lose now as the gap extends slightly to 155 points, but anything can happen.

Korea is this weekend, good luck. :cheers:

Sweet! After reading that Button finished 4th and Webber finished 9th, I thought I would fall even further behind but I jumped up 8 spots !! Aiming for a top 10 finish this season

Yeah, how about that, I'm up to 8th :) You were not very lucky this week BlacquesJacques, Alonso DNFed! :odd: :confused:

I just realized its this weekend :dunce:

A late evening race start time here on the West Coast - 10:30 p.m. Pacific Saturday Night (No hockey anyway :dopey: rich owners and players :dopey:)

Webber, Vettel and Hamilton.

I have to use a consecutive pick, but I decided to play it safe and just go for the top 3.

Alonso was tempting, as was Button with the strategy advantage his 11th position gives him, but my last few gambles have been bad decisions. Plus, the 3 I picked are far enough ahead of Grosjean to make it safely through turn 1 :sly:

Heres hoping for a mind-numbing processional race with no overtaking, at all.

Mark, Seb, Lewis. Had to use 2CPs though :eek:, I hope that won't cost me later (only got 3 left now)...

Webber, Alonso, and Hamilton.

Vettel will retire by a spin on lap 30. I'm playing my luck on this one, but I'm definitely going to fall flat on my face with this.

Webber, Alonso, Raikkonen. I just have a funny feeling about Vettel, and Raikkonen is always consistent, so for me he's a safe bet.

Mark, Lewis and Fernando
This track is only used once a year for this race, so I'm thinking Seb will get a bad start on the very dirty side.

Mark, Lewis and Fernando
This track is only used once a year for this race, so I'm thinking Seb will get a bad start on the very dirty side.

It isn't that bad I don't think, Seb got the lead by turn 4 last year, but whoever has the lead into turn 1, will really want to be able to use the entire track, otherwise they'll be taken along the two massive straights after.

Back