2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
I thought, maybe for once Hamilton has a flawless weekend, but once again the Mclaren let's him down, maybe it's a good thing he's moving.

Can't believe I picked Hamilton. Never pick McLaren !!! Even Webber screwed me over while i was very hesitant on picking Vettel as I thought this big of a come back would be impossible. Really should have gone with my instinct of Alonso, Vettel, Raikonnen !!!

Congratulations to Gazumagi for scoring the 1-2-3 and to Seismica for being our biggest mover this week.

2 rounds to go and the lead has been extended to 305 points. Although the unpredictability of Austin and Interlagos could throw up surprises, Furinkazen is one step closer to the 2012 title.

Also, for those watching the second prize for most wins, that is currently lead by ROAD_DOGG33J in 18th position, with 16 wins.

8158993601_f3950caa6a_b.jpg

Next up is the new race in Austin, Texas in two weeks time :cheers:

Thankyou Webber and Hamilton :D Though I wish i'd stuck to my original picks and not swapped Button out for Maldonado, I would have got a few more points. But his Spain performance is still in the back of my mind, I couldn't say no.

Congratulations to Furinkazen for winning the title. I know he hasn't mathematically, but I think the final 2 races are pretty much a formality (Like half of the 2011 season with Vettel so far ahead).

How many times did the sheet say I submitted my picks? I'm certain those weren't my final ones.

Have a bad feeling about Webber and Hamilton. For Hamilton to be fast, there needs to be a mechanical problem in the race.

I went Vettel and Webber obviously, then I took Hamilyon,because he can't be that unlucky. No person could have luck that bad.. Ihope.

Back