2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
Changing my picks. Changed Raikkonen for Alonso, after Massa's conveniently timed "gearbox problem".

Changed my picks, I swapped Grosjean for Raikkonen.

Making my picks Vettel, Hamilton and Raikkonen.

Let's hope Hamilton doesn't come into any problems this time.

Should have picked Alonso, but if I had I wouldn't of bothered with Hamilton so it works out. I now can pick any three drivers next week. :D

2nd, 3rd and Webber's Gremlins return-DNF

Too late for me:

Renault will switch Red Bull on to its newest specification of alternator for the championship decider in Brazil following Mark Webber's failure in the United States Grand Prix.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Tom. and ROAD_DOGG33J for picking up the 1-2-3 this week. Mathematically, 4 users can still win this; realistically, it would take an unpredictable result or a triple retirement for Furinkazen to lose this championship. All eyes now turn to second place as ROAD_DOGG33J is leading the most wins competition, with akmuq the only person who could prevent him from taking the prize.

8201235249_bdf0947b87_b.jpg

Good luck in the final round in Brazil :cheers:

All eyes now turn to second place as ROAD_DOGG33J is leading the most wins competition, with akmuq the only person who could prevent him from taking the prize.
Assuming that ends in a tie, is the winner the highest person on the ladder, most top 5 finishes, or something else?

So I'm still a shot at that one, provided Road_Dogg gets 3 DNFs and Akmuq doesn't pick the winner.
Yeah, and pigs might fly. :lol:

I think there's an error with my score. If you look at my round score, it's lower than Beeblebrox's below me, and yet my drivers finished higher.

Two good weeks brought me up to 9th place :D

I'm likely to lose that place as I don't have many consecutive picks to add points to my final total, but i'm hoping I can stay in the top 10.

It's disappointing to see i'm out of contention, but that was pretty predictable as I haven't done great this year. It does make me think what would have happened if I hadn't started 2 races late or missed so many gameweeks in the middle of the season. I could have perhaps challenged for second place. Never mind, theres always next year!

As everyone is predicting Megapleuts for the race, I went for the three best wet weather drivers out there at the moment. Alonso, Hamilton and a Swansong podium for Schumacher.

I may very well wait until a few minutes until race or even formation lap (if that's allowed) until I pick.

Gone for Vettel, Button, Hamilton. May change due to weather or convenient gearbox problems.

Back