2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
Button, Vettel, Hamilton.

Won't bother with Lotus or Mercedes until they prove they can get podiums.👍

Edit: Swapped Hamilton for Rosberg as it appears I didn't have enough CP's.

Last edited:
Hamilton, Raikkonen and Schumacher.

Taking a big risk with the last two here.

Button, Vettel and Raikkonen.

I must admit Raikkonen has far exceeded my expectations of him so far this season.

I'm one round late but might as well give this a shot. My picks are Button, Vettel, and Hamilton.

I am pulling for Raikkonen but i dont see how he can make it all the way to the Podium with the way some of these guys defend like vultures prey.

Vettel, Hamilton & Alonzo, went with a Merc last race, but not this time; I'm betting they' have a similar result at Kuala Lampur as in Australia-till they prove me wrong :)

A long night ahead to watch it live here on the West Coast of Canada, eh :dopey:

Didn't see the new CP rules. Dropped Schumacher for Hamilton. It better be worth it. And please Webber don't screw up your start.

ROAD_DOGG33J
Didn't see the new CP rules. Dropped Schumacher for Hamilton. It better be worth it. And please Webber don't screw up your start.

Best decision ever..

Anyone pick Perez? :dopey:

I've been out of town all weekend, and am only now seeing the race results. That's minus 1 CP, and a 3rd from Lewis, and a 10th from Schumacher.

Congrats to myself for scoring the most points with 354, also a welcome to those who joined this round.

Next is China.👍

Wow, 2nd! I knew from the start this would be a great race for the fantasy league; so unpredictable!

Surprisingly good, up too 12th :)

Roll on China :)

31st :) Pretty good considering I wasn't able to enter round 2 due to lack of internet.

The consective pick rules are perfect 👍

Back