2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
Hey I moved up to 8th :) 👍

And another race in 6 days :)

Looking closely there may be some math errors; and I know I have avoided consecutive picks but it shows I had 2?

I'm not doing too badly. Just outside the top 10, moved up a couple since last race. Now I just have to pick better. :lol:

I realized I missed out on the first round putting my ranking very far back. I couldn't score well at maylasia with a unexpected Ferrari win. I got close to the 123 20 laps to the end of the Chinese grand prix. Raikken and Alonso couldn't hold it with pitstop strategies when they went in 3 times.

I made a mistake by choosing Schumacher (whom as we all know retired in the race) as oppose to Rosberg. Costly mistake that plunged me down quite quite far from the Top-5. Hope for the best this weekend!

InvincibleM5
I made a mistake by choosing Schumacher (whom as we all know retired in the race) as oppose to Rosberg. Costly mistake that plunged me down quite quite far from the Top-5. Hope for the best this weekend!

Exactly what I did. :grumpy:

My picks are Vettel, Hamilton and Webber. I'm taking a bit of a risk hoping that Vettel and Webber both can score a good result as the Red Bulls are pretty fast this weekend. Why I pick Hamilton in this one is because he qualified in a better place and is consistent thoughout the weekend compared to Button whose, kind of on and off with his pace at the moment.

I really hope I can make something out of this because I'm pretty down in the standings.

Alright. My picks for Bahrain are vettel, Hamilton, and button. Im not expecting much of webber if vettel has his new exhaust.

Over 200 points back, from trying to save my consecutive picks. Well, I didn't use any this time, so let's go for Vettel, Hamilton and Button!

Vettel, Button and Webber. Over 500 points behind, I think this championship is over for me.

My picks four vettel was right but the two mclarens had trouble on their pitstops :( scoring low this week but still gaining a CP

Beeblebrox237
1st :dopey:, 5th :nervous:, 8th :ouch:. Not a great week for me.

When all of your picks score it's a pretty good week. I haven't had a week yet where all three of my picks score points.

When all of your picks score it's a pretty good week. I haven't had a week yet where all three of my picks score points.

Very true, I suppose I did do quite well comparatively. I'm just used to doing a little better [/SPOILED BRAT]. I hope you have better luck :).

No silly mistake done for this week - all drivers finished the race and importantly in the top 10. 1st, 4th and 8th and I think that's not bad...

I did ok. Rosberg and Hamilton were good (damn that wheel nut) but I messed up with Ricciardo. :irked:

Well, my 3rd win, so I could possibly get the most wins still. My 2nd and 3rd picks have been extremely unlucky however, both McLarens doing badly. Almost took Webber over Button, but I didn't :(.

Back