2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
Intresting amount of people chose a guy who's 6th on the grid...

I'm cheering for a certain frenchman, but might not have picked him.

Being bery vaugue, don't want to tell you my picks...

So you just pick the quali 1, 2, 3 huh?

/troll

I was considering that but went for Rosberg instead of Grosjean to play safe as he could be a quali driver like Hulkenburg was.

What I think:

Button
Hamilton
Grosjean
Rosberg

But there is the chance that Grosjean could go down to 6th or 7th just on pace alone.

I missed quali, and so I went for what I heard was decent.. So I went Webber, Rosberg, Button.

Don't think any team can get 2 on the podium yet, expecting a lot of crashes tomorrow. Want webber to win at Melbourne for once and can see Rosberg and Button doing well.

What I think:
Button
Hamilton
Rosberg
Red bulls
A Renault
Ferraris
Etc

What I want:
Webber
Massa
Button
Any order..

How do you know who picked what? The reason I ask is because it only shows how many people picked someone, not exactly who picked them.

lukecfc
How do you know who picked what? The reason I ask is because it only shows how many people picked someone, not exactly who picked them.

I don't think you can find out.

Webber, Button and Rosberg; not in any particular order eh :)

P.S. I liked the pick chart used last season. compared to this one; you can't see who picked who; how will Consecutive Picks be tracked?

PM me and I can let you know.👍

Justin said why, but I don't remember what he said. :lol:

It's so if you want to keep your picks secret, you can, I think.

This.

how will Consecutive Picks be tracked?

I can still see the spread sheet with all the selections.

Schumacher, why must you have a mechanical failure now?

Hopefully the McLarens bring home a 1-2 for me.

Damn I don't think I got my picks in in time. Didn't realize the race started at midnight. Oops

Back