2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Very true, he doesn't. However after the race we'll still have this thread explode by all the hail for Almighty King Lewis but nobody remembers that he was in the fastest car. Things certainly wouldn't go that way if Vettel won in the fastest car but seeing that such a thing a a wrong opinion exists around here, not much can be done...

Quoted For Truth 👍. Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari are closer than on previous years.

AND CONGRATZ TO LEWIS! :gtpflag:

Very true, he doesn't. However after the race we'll still have this thread explode by all the hail for Almighty King Lewis but nobody remembers that he was in the fastest car. Things certainly wouldn't go that way if Vettel won in the fastest car but seeing that such a thing a a wrong opinion exists around here, what can we do...

What's makes you think Lewis has had the fastest car?

Seb has been top of every practice and blitz pole and got the fastest lap?

Very true, he doesn't. However after the race we'll still have this thread explode by all the hail for Almighty King Lewis but nobody remembers that he was in the fastest car. Things certainly wouldn't go that way if Vettel won in the fastest car but seeing that such a thing a a wrong opinion exists around here, not much can be done...

Hamilton had the fastest car ? Doubt it.

Congrats to Hamilton for winning the race.

And congrats to Red Bull Racing for taking the cunstructor's championship, unless I'm mistaken.

For a second I thought that Vettel was going to win it when Hamilton pulled over to cruise across the finish line.

Driver of the day, Massa for me. After the 5 place grid drop, to then put it to the back of his mind and do that, good stuff.

Driver of the day, Massa for me. After the 5 place grid drop, to then put it to the back of his mind and do that good stuff.

And it's not often that you say that about Felipe Massa.

Fantastic race! well done to Lewis!..and to Redbull for winning the constructors title..again!!

Driver of the day, Massa for me. After the 5 place grid drop, to then put it to the back of his mind and do that good stuff.

I entirely agree. A great race, great pace and brave overtakes that prove the naysayers that he's indeed a good driver.

Seb HAD the fastest car all weekend, and in the race, just did the fastest lap...

What he failed was to RACE Hamilton for the win.

Great Hamilton, also Massa, Button, Grosjean, Hulk, both Williams and Ricciardo. And Alonso. Did the best he could.

Vettel lost the race under pressure (call it traffic if you like).

Back