2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Well now we know WWLHD.

Great race, and good company here - thanks everybody for joining in.

Congrats Ham. Brilliant job JB.

Vettel has the Fuherer's own look on his face:lol:. I wouldn't want to be the first person to talk to him once he gets out of the car.

That was a great drive by Hamilton, but I'll be honest. I'm more happy because of the fact that Vettel lost than because Lewis won. I was hoping for a little coming together to put them both out of the race. That would have been fantastic.

zippy_the_cat
Winner: Hermann Tilke. Cracker of a track, cracker of a race, not a single piece of carbon fiber shed.

Shouldn't the actual designers of the track get the praise?

That was a great drive by Hamilton, but I'll be honest. I'm more happy because of the fact that Vettel lost than because Lewis won. I was hoping for a little coming together to put them both out of the race. That would have been fantastic.

But against the AUP, so let's keep those thoughts to ourselves.

hornet_burnout
Vettel lost the race under pressure (call it traffic if you like).

No, he lost the race due to a drs assisted pass made possible by being massively held up by traffic.

"Well done on winning the constructors, how do you feel?"

"Vettel was robbed, that back marker blah de blah de blah"

So Alonso was once again miles off the pace but still gets a good result and clearly benefited from the unsporting decision putting him on the clean side of the grid. It really should be Hamilton battling Alonso for the title, not Alonso. He's had so much fortune this season from others retiring ahead, usually Hamilton.

I dislike seeing Alonso there, but congratulations to him too. Credit goes where credit is due, and he did a great job.

Seb HAD the fastest car all weekend, and in the race, just did the fastest lap...

What he failed was to RACE Hamilton for the win.

Great Hamilton, also Massa, Button, Grosjean, Hulk, both Williams and Ricciardo. And Alonso. Did the best he could.

Vettel lost the race under pressure (call it traffic if you like).
This.I'm a big Vettel fan but there are many winners in this race,Alonso(the big winner of the day,more than Hamilton),Massa for the big race and Hamilton for the win,but there is the only big loser of this race and he is by far Vettel!

Latest Posts

Back