2012 Japanese Grand Prix

• Thread starter PeterJB
  • 624 comments
Massa's been so long without a podium, he doesn't want to waste any champagne :lol: He poured a little bit over the edge then just kept taking swigs of it.

Decent race..wasnt brilliant though..most of the excitment was at the start..Kobayashi driver of the day for me, closely followed by Massa! 👍

That was a decent race overall. Great to see Massa and Kobayashi on the podium, though Vettel did run away with it as I feared.

I'm pleased for Massa and Kobayashi, they've deserved this podium after being overshadowed by their teammates! But Vettel running away with it has annoyed me, I knew he would probably do it when he got pole. But still 5 races to go and plenty of opportunities for him to lose it or the car to lose it for him ;)

Japan seems so much prettier when Kamui talks about Nihon.

:rolleyes: He would be an awesome tourism agent.

And Kamui speaks German!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm saying that Kimi, Sebastian, and Hamilton can outshine his teammate, often, and when Alonso wins, it always seems like Vettel doesn't finish.

When i race with you, ghs, I don't want you not to finish. I want you to finish second; directly behind me. That's how racing should be. But, Alonso doesn't have that... Chance. He can't win a race that Vettel finishes. It's strange.

Yeah, it never ever happened.

And "LOLWUT"@ your "Alyawnso" monicker. You must have started following F1 very recently.

Who needs an english interview? As long as the fans are happy I don't care that I can't understand Kobayashi.

Speed cutting to commercial breaks right when Kamui speaks Japanese. :irked:

sw50sw8sw578.gif
:lol:

Who needs an english interview? As long as the fans are happy I don't care that I can't understand Kobayashi.

Dude, he also spoke English, German, and Japanese. Not just English. Seriously, I'm so enthused with his "I'm so happy to be on the podium, a bit." In German. He clearly means it.

He said, among other things, "It's nice to win in Japan" in Japanese, and English, and German. Derp.

Webber: "It was that first lap nutcase again. He needs another holiday."

Did Mark actually say that? :lol:

I'm so glad I have SPEED. It's the only channel (that's relevant to the situation) that cuts to a break every five minutes, and then cuts to a break during the interviews.

Unbelievable. I completely missed what Kamui said.

Tough break Terra. He said a bunch of stuff in other languages. SPEED refuses to accept the existence of other languages. :(

Has anyone noticed that Simon Lazenby has an ipad in his hand before the race and a notepad in his hand after the race!!:lol:

So they cut the interview and now we're stuck with Off-road racing... back to recordings of Top Gear.

Speed, ya done goofed.

Back