2012 Japanese Grand Prix

• Thread starter PeterJB
  • 624 comments
Yeah, the only way Vettel won't do the boring race technique to everybody is if Kobayashi or more likely Grosjean nail the start, or if Webber botches his start and Kamui gets the racing line into turn 1 like Vettel always does at the start to give him the 2 second lead on lap 1.

I rarely pray to the F1 gods. But today I am doing so, and praying that Kobayashi gets his podium finish.

I don't care who else DNFs or who performs how, I want to see Kobayashi on the podium. He desperately needs this result.

+2 ;) :dopey:

Please Grosjean don't ruin anyone's race, particularly Kobayashi and Perez's. :scared:

And I hope Schumacher keeps on eye on Petrov, he likes to rip to the side or middle every start... I'm worried for Schu.

So, it's 4:42am in the UK. I haven't slept, thinking I could make it until the race.

It's been a very bad idea, i'm nodding off already. Either I have a nap now and risk sleeping through the race, or I end up falling asleep when Vettel races into the distance. Decisions, decisions...

So, it's 4:42am in the UK. I haven't slept, thinking I could make it until the race.

It's been a very bad idea, i'm nodding off already. Either I have a nap now and risk sleeping through the race, or I end up falling asleep when Vettel races into the distance. Decisions, decisions...

Same here.

I'm just gonna sleep and watch the replay later; I know if I get two hours sleep or none at all I'll feel like absolute 🤬 all day and completely regret it.

Its 06:07am..and im up with a bowl of Frosties and a cup of coffee, ready to see what i hope to be a good race! :)

I went to bed at 1am, 6.20am here. I am awake but my eyes burn a little.

Maybe an hour or 2 nap after the race is in order for me.

Come on Kamui.

Mclaren have got a lot of work to do with Jenson and Lewis in 8th and 9th! they need to score serious points as they are fighting for the constructors title!

How can they possibly go 317 km/h through turn 13 with DRS enabled and utilized?? It's mental!! Sebastian's quali lap was incredible.

I went to bed earlier to make sure I didn't die this morning. Though I'm still in bed. :lol: I'll migrate to the living room in the near future.

Really looking forward to this one, hopefully Vettel won't run away with it, though I have a feeling he might.

Something fell off Webbers car on the way to the grid..looks like a bit of carbon fibre

Just watched the Bahurst 1000 and it's awesome finish.

Now it's time for F1. Hopefully Vettel doesn't turn this into a boring race.

Edit: And that rather ominous Fox Sports/SPEED logo is still there. :scared:

Missed both Friday FP and Qualy due to holiday.
It's RBR race to win and i just hope Kobay gets a great finish.

I'm going for a Webber win, a Vettel DNF and Alonso on the podium, who joins them, maybe a Sauber.

Back