2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal had a first refusal clause in his Barca but chose not to use it, I wonder what Arsenal fans here think about that....

I think Cesc is a great addition but, I think Jose will want to play him in a holding midfielder role. I feel like he would be more suited as a Central Attacking Midfielder.

Arsenal had a first refusal clause in his Barca but chose not to use it, I wonder what Arsenal fans here think about that....
I maintain that we dont need him (or want him back for that matter, he walked out on us if you recall). The 30+ mil pounds can be used for positional acquisitions we do actually need.

I heard Arsenal got 5,000,000 of the 30.
Money for jam :lol:

I maintain that we dont need him (or want him back for that matter, he walked out on us if you recall). The 30+ mil pounds can be used for positional acquisitions we do actually need.

Money for jam :lol:
Money for Orange Segments at half time.

I think Arsenal should have taken him back, especially with Ramsey and Wilshere's injury records and/or if they wanted to play him further forward just replace Cazorla with him and sell Cazorla to fund other areas if need be.

Anyway it's done now and he's at Chelsea, wonder if Mourinho will use him properly or not, it'll be interesting to see how Chelsea play next year.

Man City sign Sagna from Arsenal on a free after his contract run out, another Arsenal player joining City!

The Luiz-PSG deal has been completed....

West Brom fans aren't happy that Alan Irvine is their new manager, Sherwood was close to getting it but there was a dispute over the backroom staff he would've chosen....Irvine joins on a 12 month rolling contract..

Courtois will be at Chelsea next season, where is Czech going to go? I can't imagine Courtois playing second fiddle straight after winning La Liga.

A few papers reporting that Vermaelen had agreed personal terms with United. Not sure how much truth there is in that but we'll see.

I read about that on Twitter, a few people saying the same thing on there, might be a good signing, really good experienced defender but he is injury prone...

A few papers reporting that Vermaelen had agreed personal terms with United. Not sure how much truth there is in that but we'll see.

Remember when Luke Shaw also was coming to Man utd? I think this is all rubbish wait till you here any transfer news from man utd. Nothing will happen till after the World Cup.

I'm a Manchester United fan.

Ronald Koeman has signed for Southampton.
Sadly though, it is no longer the early 90s.

EDIT: Confirmed on Insta now, Rakitic is now a Barca player.
A Croatian revolution at the La Liga runners-up. Just make sure they play Deulofeu k?

Last edited:
Koeman joining as manager has been on the cards for about a week...

....the fixtures for next season are out on Wednesday morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back