2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Lampard has had offers from 16 different clubs.
Melbourne Heart FC have confirmed that they want him. They also wanted Villa. Not sure what would have been in it for them, since the Heart are at the bottom of the A-League table.

That 'tulip' design doesn't look too far out to be perfectly honest. :lol:

Sky Sports News are reporting that Diego Costa has passed a medical at Chelsea ahead of a £32 mill move...

There's a behind the scenes documentary on Ryan Giggs's Caretaker reign at Man United at the end of last season on tonight on ITV at 9pm...looks pretty good..

There's a behind the scenes documentary on Ryan Giggs's Caretaker reign at Man United at the end of last season on tonight on ITV at 9pm...looks pretty good..
Thanks for the heads up 👍 That's my evening sorted!

We have our new Manager.

BpcQO6qIMAAajdk.png

Born to manage Celtic apparently by the thousands of people who have never heard of him till he was linked to the job. :lol:

Been reading that Barcelona have already got a replacement for Fab after tabling a £15 mill bid for Ratikic of Sevilla, Barca were of course banned from making transfers for two years but they are appealing that and can be active in the transfer window whilst the appeal is on-going, they have already signed a replacement for Valdes in Ter Stegen and Croatia wonder-kid Halilovic....

Why must the pound and euro sign be so similar lol.
Wait until Scotland becomes independent, then we'll have the 'Salmond' to worry about as well...

The only saving grace is that no player in the Scottish league is worth the kind of money that these players are going for, and no Scottish club could afford these amounts either, so the likelihood of similar confusion is low. But they may make one Salmond ( ><> 1) worth 0.001 Euro so that the average Scottish player is worth "50 million". Sneaky.

Salmond? Well that's just always going to be followed up with "Salmon? Why are they trading in fish?"

Tom Ince has rejected a move to Inter Milan as he wants to stay in England....which seems fair enough but I think rejecting a move to a big club like Inter which could have made his career is foolish...

To be honest, I'm guessing Ince might be also worried about not getting regular action at Inter Milan.

DK
To be honest, I'm guessing Ince might be also worried about not getting regular action at Inter Milan.

I think he's more worried that the team won't be competitive enough. He should be good enough to be a starting 11 there IMO.

Couple of done deals today

Jack Colback Joins Newcastle on a free from local rivals Sunderland on a five year deal

Steve Sidwell joins Stoke on a free after being released from Fulham

And Notts Forest sign Matty Fryatt from Hull.....also on a free...

Joe Cole joins Aston Villa on a free for two years after his release by West Ham

Terry Butcher has been sacked as Hib boss after just 7 months in charge

...and Sheffield Wednesday have been taken over by Hafiz Mammadov, who also owns RC Lens, be interesting to get Famine's view of that!

Stoke sign former United striker Mame Biram Diouf, that's three players they have signed already

..and Roberto Mancini has left Galatasaray after nine months in charge and is now favourite for the Southampton job...

So I have been posting transfer news on here in the last few days with no interest but this might interest you...as Chelsea have signed Fabregas! gets a five year deal and Luiz's former number four shirt....

I've been reading, just waiting for something big to happen. Guessing most will wait till post-World Cup.

I heard Arsenal got 5,000,000 of the 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back