2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland are in fantastic form right now, even with that last minute sucker punch.

If we ever had a chance to make a finals, it will come in the next qualifying stage. :D
Especially seeing as the European Championship has been expanded to 24 teams, Scotland actually have a chance now!

Roy KEANE front runner for Celtic job. In other news, we confirm a lack of ambition on all fronts.

I don't get why nobody is looking at Jay Rodriguez. He was sublime this season, but nobody has any attention on him!

I think Lambert will just be played against little teams and early rounds of League and FA Cups. Just to save SAS in the extra games from Europe.

Be right, its a bit of a nick to the leg. I'm sure he would be fine he can run it off!
Yes, indeed.
Have you heard of something called an ACL? It's a bit of his knee that holds it together.
He got that injury in April and isn't coming back till October. So he's not running **** off here.

Sorry to be so deadpan. But if it's the truth...it's the truth [/Ivan Drago]

Yes, indeed.
Have you heard of something called an ACL? It's a bit of his knee that holds it together.
He got that injury in April and isn't coming back till October. So he's not running **** off here.

Sorry to be so deadpan. But if it's the truth...it's the truth [/Ivan Drago]
97uc1.jpg

No surprise that Arsene has signed for another three years...

I think Lambert will play more than you guys realize. He would be the only striker that can offer a different style of play compared to Suarez and Sturrdige (and Aspas and Borini).

So Sky are reporting Cesc Fabregas is leaving Barca, Wenger won't let him go anywhere I reckon.

Lambert to complete Liverpool move on Monday after having Medical at clubs training ground today...

Don't think Fabregas will leave Barca. Who will be the creative player once Xavi and Iniesta are gone?

Roy KEANE front runner for Celtic job. In other news, we confirm a lack of ambition on all fronts.
He's just turned the Celtic spot down...

... good thing in my view... I don't think he has the right temperament for Scottish football.

Lambert completes Liverpool move, he is a Liverpool fan who was released by them as a youth...im happy for him, he must be over the moon!

BREAKING...Frank Lampard to definitely leave Chelsea once his contract runs out next month...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back