2013 Fantasy Formula 1: Season Finished

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,075 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 1,4,5 is going to be a pretty good result this week, with all the people who couldn't pick Vettel, and those who picked Alonso.

I got 3,4,7. Could have been worse.

rnd2part1.png

rnd2part22.png

Legend:
CP – Consecutive Pick Used
RET – Driver failed to finish
P10 – 10 point penalty for selection

Most Points: priesty_lfc ; Tom. (130)
Least Points: adam46 (56)
Biggest Gain: Jimlaad43 (+29)
Biggest Loss: Jahgee1124 (-33)
New Entrants:
Dano20 (54th) ; FCB-Rizla-TML (51st) ; Kevin Urea (58th) ; LorenzoEspresso (31st) ; Peter. (57th) ; Sanji Himura (52nd) ; smuffyatfcp (55th)

Next Race: China (April 14)

Notes:
  • There was one person who made selections but I was unable to locate their profile to confirm them being a member. If this person was you just post in this thread or send me a message and I will add you.
  • To clear up some confusion, I send reminders to everyone that submitted selections for the previous round regardless of whether they have already selected for the coming round.
  • There is a new tab on the Stats Page showing who has scored the most points each round the most.
  • If you celebrate it have a happy Easter, if not enjoy the weekend.

Last edited:
Up 14 places after a 5,6,7? That was unexpected, I thought i'd be near the bottom.

I'm top? Woop!

Could have done with a Webber win tho as I imaging building up CP for later in the season would be quite useful.

Not really sure who to go for in China but I guess we have a while before we need to think about that!

Made my picks for China (I'd already decided on them last week).

Rosberg, Hamilton and Vettel. Mercedes were very strong here last year, and Rosberg in particular seems to do well here (He led most of the 2010 race IIRC). Vettel because I think Red Bull have the strongest car overall. I'm saving Alonso for Bahrain, as I reckon the Ferrari will be really easy on it's tyres there.

I would gamble on a Mclaren, but I think it's a bit soon. I don't think they will have their car figured out by China, we'll probably have to wait until Spain for that.

Alonso was supposed to be the safest possible pick :lol:. Oh well, I've had a 1-2-3 and a 1-2-RET so I'd say the improvements made to the wind tunnel over the winter have been a massive help. Two spots below that other Canadian guy though :grumpy:, but that will change soon enough :P

Probably the highest I'm going to end up getting this season. :lol:

Haven't made my picks yet, but I'm thinking Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton for China. Don't know yet though

jcm
Alonso was supposed to be the safest possible pick :lol:. Oh well, I've had a 1-2-3 and a 1-2-RET so I'd say the improvements made to the wind tunnel over the winter have been a massive help. Two spots below that other Canadian guy though :grumpy:, but that will change soon enough :P

Proud to be that other Canadian Guy :)

Hey Justin can you get partial bonus?

I had picked 3 drivers before practice sessions and then changed only one before race, but I received no bonus points?

Alonso, Massa and Raikkonen are my choices this week.

I'm so tempted to change my picks and go for Massa instead of Vettel. I'd lose my bonus points though :(

Alonso, Raikkonen and Rosberg for me...taking a big gamble by not picking Vettel! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back