2013 Fantasy Formula 1: Season Finished

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,075 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
[*] Remember that you cannot pick the same drivers without penalties in round 2 unless they retired or you'd like to use a Consecutive Pick.
But I already picked and now I don't remember who I picked :( if I re-pick does it overwrite the old one?

Justin, if it's not too much trouble can you check my picks again? I'm sure I had Webber instead of Vettel.

Justin, if it's not too much trouble can you check my picks again? I'm sure I had Webber instead of Vettel.

Woops, the point total is correct however, I just wrote the wrong driver.

Happy with my first points, hope all goes as well in round 2. Thanks for organizing this Justin. First time I entry and it sure adds to the fun while watching a race :)

Oops forgot I have no CPs so I'll have to re-pick (not my nose) :dunce:

So with no CPs I'll pick Webber, Raikonnen and Grosjean

My picks are Massa, Raikkonen and Grosjean.

I don't want to use my CP yet, do I can't pick either Red Bull or Alonso. I want both Mercedes' picked for China so I couldn't pick those this week either.

I can't see Button pulling off a similar feat to Alonso last year, in a car with setup issues. Perez might if the conditions change mid-race, but it's still a little risky. Mclaren will come good in a few races time, but at the moment the car is a dog.

Made my choice and submitted, went for antoher Ferrari, a Red bull (not that i wanted to, but saving my CP's) and a Force India....

I'll wait for the first 2 practice seasons before I make my decision, I think.

On a side note, I did a count of how many chose before P1. It was a landslide over the other choices with 19 being the count. 12 was the next nearest, that was between Q3 and green flag.

My picks:
2- Mark Webber
7- Kimi Raikkonen
9- Nico Rosberg

Using a CP, but don't really have a choice.

Last edited:
The pick form is being slow, so in case I cant get it to work before the start of FP2, here is my selection timestamp.

7 - Kimi Raikkonen
9 - Nico Rosberg
10 - Lewis Hamilton

EDIT: It worked now

Last edited:
Justin, I was just a little confused about the points, as I see we have a new system. On the pick form it showed the max possible being 138, but with bonus that'd only be 146, and it showed me getting 150 last round? Anyway thanks for running this again, and nice picks in the first round by the way :)

BlacqueJacques
Webber, Raikonnen and Grosjean

I originally went Webber, Vettel, Alonso, but I might switch and copy your picks. Or at least switching Vettel for Raikkonen. Lotus seem to be quick.

Made my picks a couple of days ago.

If I recall correctly,
#3 Fernando Alonso.
#8 Romain Grosjean.
#9 Nico Rosberg.

Last edited:
I believe I picked Alonso, Massa and Raikkonen a fw days ago. Could be wrong but was happy with them when I did :lol:

jcm
Justin, I was just a little confused about the points, as I see we have a new system. On the pick form it showed the max possible being 138, but with bonus that'd only be 146, and it showed me getting 150 last round? Anyway thanks for running this again, and nice picks in the first round by the way :)

Standings updated.... again.

Thanks for letting me know.👍

Is there any way of finding out who we have picked for this race. Again, I submitted early and forgot to post my pick.

I think on the form you can check previous responses but otherwise the only way to know would be to ask Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back