2013 Football/Soccer Transfer Market

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 462 comments
Surprised such a lack of action in here today. AVB has confirmed that Bale had signed with Real Madrid. Just waiting for the official unveiling now.

Surprised such a lack of action in here today. AVB has confirmed that Bale had signed with Real Madrid. Just waiting for the official unveiling now.

I'm sure this thread will be busy tomorrow though. :lol:

I think most people will be glued to their TV's watching Deadline day on Sky Sports News. :lol:

You can be on here and watch Sky Sports News at the same time you know. :sly:

Nothing much has happened yet, apart from transfers everyone knew about but there is still lots of time left. :)

His contract is £300,000 per week!! Minus taxes obviously. It's just eye watering how much Madrid are willing to spend, but I suppose if they do sell Ozil they will get some of that money back.

Arsenal in advanced talk with Ozil Oh my Goooooooooodddd please please :drool:

Man United have reportedly entered the race for Ozil, WHY?!? They have Kagawa, who in my eyes isn't far off Ozil as a player. It would be a waste of money for United, but a much needed deal for Arsenal. Boy are they cutting it fine though.

German papers are confirming Ozil to Arsenal, great addition by Wenger if true.

Anyone miss this guy yet:

images

Lol...

Wales and Swansea defender Ashley Williams on Twitter: "All this fuss about Gareth Bale reminds me of my transfer from Hednesford Town to Stockport County."

Wales and Swansea defender Ashley Williams on Twitter: "All this fuss about Gareth Bale reminds me of my transfer from Hednesford Town to Stockport County."
:lol:

I think Spurs have been very smart through all of this by delaying the Bale transfer to the end of the window. They've paid over a £100 million this season, and are now getting £86 of that back. If they had sold Bale first, then the clubs of the players they wanted to buy could have held Spurs to ransom saying, "You've got £86million and we want a chunk of that."

Although I think they'll miss Bale more than they think.

And they've also kept Real from selling too many players to, say, Arsenal (or to clubs that would then sell players to Arsenal to make room for new signings), in case they didn't get their man...

:lol:

I think Spurs have been very smart through all of this by delaying the Bale transfer to the end of the window. They've paid over a £100 million this season, and are now getting £86 of that back. If they had sold Bale first, then the clubs of the players they wanted to buy could have held Spurs to ransom saying, "You've got £86million and we want a chunk of that."

Although I think they'll miss Bale more than they think.

That has probably happened anyway, since everyone knew Bale was going to Madrid at some point. I agree with the missing Bale part though.

Özil to Arsenal?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :crazy:

This can't be happening!!!!!!!

👎:grumpy:

In another move, Achille Emana, international for Cameroon, just signed with the great Subcampeonísimo Cruz Azul, from the Mexican League (Liga MX)...

You can be on here and watch Sky Sports News at the same time you know. :sly:
Which I'm doing now. Anyway, I'm amazed at how many supporters there were inside the Bernabeu! And Arsenal are "close" to signing Ozil as well. That should silence the Arsenal supporters for now :lol:

Ozil for 42.5 mill, Bale for 86 mill :crazy:

United close in on CM Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao.
Appearently the bid is 36mill Euro, with Herrera paying a portion of the release clause himself!
He must really want to play for United.

That's not happening yet, they are just saying that we are willing to meet the release clause...I bloody hope it dies happen though, we need someone!

To be honest, I hadn't heard of Herrera before today but we all said that about Chicharito so you never know.

Here comes Jim White, Finally things will liven up a bit...probably!

Fellaini has apparently handed in a transfer request while at Everton today, but there is no confirmation from the club.

Back