2013 Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 786 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way Bottas was flicking the car into turn 2 but without suffering from any twitchiness on the exit.

Potentially awesome in the rain and in the dry but in the crossover points between the tyres that's when he doesn't seem to be so fast.

Still faster than everyone but Vettel... seemingly. That last chicane tripped everyone up at the end, Both Hamilton and Rosberg had a shot at the pole.

-

I have a good feeling about tomorrow. A good feeling that comes of having Sergio Perez and Pastor Maldonado qualifying nose-to-tail.

:D

I hate Massa
I hate Fiat
I hate Agnelli family.

Another disgusting crash by an incompetent driver that race in Ferrari only because of Fiat dictate.

I hate Massa
I hate Fiat
I hate Agnelli family.

Another disgusting crash by an incompetent driver that race in Ferrari only because of Fiat dictate.

They are all coming out tonight ehh?

I hate Massa
I hate Fiat
I hate Agnelli family.

Loads of people went off there. Massa was just unfortunate to hit the wall whilst others went down the escape road.

Loads of people went off there. Massa was just unfortunate to hit the wall whilst others went down the escape road.
Please.
I've heard this excuse countless times.

Massa is just a mediocre driver but he is brazilian, and this is what really matter to Fiat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I post all the crashes by Massa, Jordan need to rent another server.

Prove me wrong.
We had Rubens before Massa.

No it doesn't work like that. You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it's true, not me to prove it's not.

We are not in the court.
We are in an internet forum. :)

So then.

Prove to me that the situation changes because we are on the internet.

I am seeing a lot of question dodging from you.

Anyway. Pleased for Bottas. :D

Yes, a discussion forum where if someone makes an outlandish claim other people call them on it.

Just like Le Mans the other year. You make a statement. Back it up HKS.

Ok then, just watching Johnny Herbert commentating on Vettels pole lap. About 4 times during and before the lap he said "Is it a clean lap"

Yet at no point was he even a wheel off track. Why say so many times "is it clean" when nowhere was it even a risky moment?

Lots of kids around I see.

Just chiming in to say I'm happy for Bottas, in this "no testing" era that favours veterans over new blood it's always nice to see a new face up there.

Also, happy for Hamilton, I think he needed to do a good quali to regain some confidence. Massa deserves a strong reprimand, unless my eyes deceived me he did a schoolboy mistake by braking while over the white line.

Alonso, Kimi, Rosberg, they must be all scratching their heads now but if the weather keeps being this unpredictable who knows what might happen.

Why say so many times "is it clean" when nowhere was it even a risky moment?

Because of the driver & team. The stewards have to look very very carefully to see if any foul play was involved. As it were, they found nothing. Since this driver and team are deliberately and unsportingly trying to get other competitors disqualified (Or worse) then they should be forced to be extremely monitored for any possible infraction and penalized to the extent they are wanting on competitors. Especially since they overtly trying to change the rules for their benefit.

On this Massa issue. He is still under contract till the end of the year, it makes absolutely no sense to ditch him now and risk losing money, points and internal set up. He knows he is a dead-duck (Much like Webber) come Brazil and Ferrari have probably already started negotiations with drivers they short-listed last year (Likes of Hulkenberg, Di Resta, possibly Gutiérrez if he does well this year) for the seat next year.

At the very least you could say Kimi & Alonso are equal with useless team-mates.

Because of the driver & team. The stewards have to look very very carefully to see if any foul play was involved. As it were, they found nothing. Since this driver and team are deliberately and unsportingly trying to get other competitors disqualified (Or worse) then they should be forced to be extremely monitored for any possible infraction and penalized to the extent they are wanting on competitors. Especially since they overtly trying to change the rules for their benefit.

Must be a troll. I can't believe anyone is actually this stupidly biased.

Must be a troll. I can't believe anyone is actually this stupidly biased.

And you must be blind. Have you not heard/seen/read of this malicious witch-hunt against Mercedes and the repeated attempts to change the tyres because they don't benefit, in clear opposition to the rules?

And you must be blind. Have you not heard/seen/read of this malicious witch-hunt against Mercedes and the repeated attempts to change the tyres because they don't benefit, in clear opposition to the rules?

Red Bull had every right to protest against Mercedes for conducting an allegedly illegal test IN SECRET which, on the basis of the previous race, seems to have helped them greatly.

Have you not heard/seen/read of this malicious witch-hunt against Mercedes

I can't even.

tumblr_m83l0hcQqj1qclxrw_zps691dabc2.gif

allegedly illegal test.

Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty? Oh right, it still exists. So Red Bull are on a witch-hunt which if I'm not mistaken:

witch hunt
noun
an intensive effort to discover and expose disloyalty, subversion, dishonesty, or the like, usually based on slight, doubtful, or irrelevant evidence.

Right. Thought so.

What?

Just because the case is yet to be heard does not mean that they have no evidence.

Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty? Oh right, it still exists. So Red Bull are on a witch-hunt which if I'm not mistaken:

witch hunt
noun
an intensive effort to discover and expose disloyalty, subversion, dishonesty, or the like, usually based on slight, doubtful, or irrelevant evidence.

Right. Thought so.

Can you blame them based on how they were treated over the past few years? They were constantly being accused of cheating so I can't blame them for their current actions.

What?

Just because the case is yet to be heard does not mean that they have no evidence.

And just because the case is yet to be heard does not mean they are guilty either.

witch hunt
noun

Right. Thought so.

Mercedes conducted an in-season test with their current car, which is strictly forbidden by the rules. Bear in mind that Ferrari also protested and are therefore part of this alleged 'witch-hunt'. But of course, since they're not Red Bull, it's fine. :rolleyes:

They were constantly being accused of cheating.

And being caught, with no penalties or disqualifications. Why, only last year at Canada were Red Bull upto normal tricks by altering the car under parc femme and what happened? NOTHING.

Engine Mapping...Ride Height Altering...Double Diffuser....'controversial holes in the floor'...Illegal Passes...etc...

no action taken for any of the above. Funny that.
Now, they have the stones to start accusing other teams of cheating! :grumpy:

Good job Hamilton with another front row start to the race. It's a shame he couldn't find that extra speed in the final sector where everyone seemed to be struggling with pace.

What on earth happened to Di Resta? I only managed to catch the end of Q2 where they restarted from the pit lane after the Red Flag period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back