2013 Formula 1 Santander German Grand Prix

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 395 comments
Ever since Webber announced he was quitting at the end of the season, Daniel Ricciardo has been on Sky F1 continuously. Poor di Resta must be cheesed off a little.

lololol, cameras caught a guy that crashed his Porsche on the Nordschleife during FP3

MZgfEXY.jpg

What? Sky has always been rooting for Di Resta as far as this year goes, they are usually better about it though. If Di Resta makes a mistake they will give him a bit of criticism, but then jump back on the wagon.

I think he's a good driver and has been doing a good job this year, so I don't see the reason for dislike that isn't directly based on him.

He's a good driver, the reason a lot of people dislike him is because he's always moaning. His moaning last year that other drivers moved up rather than him was particularly annoying.

He's a good driver, the reason a lot of people dislike him is because he's always moaning. His moaning last year that other drivers moved up rather than him was particularly annoying.

I see, to me it's whatever since most of them find a reason to moan at something.

True, maybe us Brits notice more because he gets more coverage here. Anyway back to qualifying and that Ferrari is understeering like a pig, no wonder they're struggling.

Wow, where did Grosjean and Alonso pull those laps from?

Oh dear Mercedes, why didn't you send him out again?

Last edited:
Well my prediction for this weekend's top five is already looking horrid thanks to the move Rosberg and Mercedes pulled.

Well I'm not going to get points for the pole...

MagillaGorilla 01:28.706 ROS ROS WEB HAM VET ALO

I should have gone Ham or Vet, why oh why

Yep, he just sat there and sat there while times were clearly getting quicker with Ferrari's going fastest.

Well my prediction for this weekend's top five is already looking horrid thanks to the move Rosberg and Mercedes pulled.

Well I'm not going to get points for the pole...

MagillaGorilla 01:28.706 ROS ROS WEB HAM VET ALO

I should have gone Ham or Vet, why oh why

Yep, he just sat there and sat there while times were clearly getting quicker with Ferrari's going fastest.

Well I can only hope that Webber and Hamilton pull off the times I need them too.

if not then when Alonso went fastest should have rung alarm bells.

There was a number of things that should have set it off...I think MGP is going to try a strategy at saving tires to prolong nico further. This probably to replace the loss in tire swap which I'm guessing Ross feel will have an impact on the laps a team will run during race day.

Well, I went from possible to completely wrong with my previous post in less than a minute. :lol:

We know all too well how quickly f1 can change, our predictions are just fickle in the end.:sly:
Ferrari just pulled a tire move as well, with Alonso to gain ground due to the top guys obviously having to pit early on race day.

^ Pretty much, well I'm still slightly disappointed. On the one hand Nico Rosberg will have free tire choice and track position after the top guys pit. However, on the other hand they could have had there smooth strategist racer higher up the grid...

I'm looking at this from a WCC stand point, which I have been since Malaysia with MGP. I would hope they are doing the same at this point and don't screw stuff up like this or RBR will make that gap grow as fast as GTPorsche's prediction changed :lol:

Awesome to see Lewis back in the groove with car. Just hope he has got the race pace with his car to fight for win tomorrow.

Awesome to see Lewis back in the groove with car. Just hope he has got the race pace with his car to fight for win tomorrow.

Don't see why not, he had the pace in Silverstone and Nurb is an old school proper track like that one. Looking at the weather as well and they should be good (knock on wood so we don't jinx it). So if Lewis has a good start he is going to trail blaze and if Webber gets a good start like he did at Canada, Vettel will have a fight. If FP2 and 3 are any indicator and race pace like they usually are, the RBR's didn't do so grand, but they probably fixed that by now.

Also good job by Daniel yet again, still not sure he'll get the shot at RBR next year even if he keeps doing this. Also good job by Lotus, I should have picked Kimi over Alonso for my predictions...

Wow, Lewis lost a good few tenths with that moment leading into Bit-Kurve and still got pole. What an awesome Q, my favorite of the year so far.

Wow, Lewis lost a good few tenths with that moment leading into Bit-Kurve and still got pole. What an awesome Q, my favorite of the year so far.

Yeah I saw that, but he really man handles that car and makes it work for him, compared to Vettel's lap where the car steps out and it progresses slight mistakes through out the rest of the lap. Lewis is just that good at gaining back speed lost in a sector than any other driver I think.

I mean if Lewis had a perfect lap like he did at Silverstone, I think he would have got quite close to breaking into the 1:28.xxx

Back