2013 NASCAR Thread

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
ICEYOU
I have a strong feeling that brad will become the 5th driver in NASCAR history to win more than...3 championships. He's going to be a superstar in this sport.

I can't see brad winning more than 3 championships at this point.

I agree with you, maybe Matt can return the car to championship winning form and take his place with guy's like Terry Labonte and Ned Jarrett.

MorganFreemanShawshank.gif

If Matt wins the title next year he'll become the 7th driver to win two titles and join guys like Labonte and Jarett. Personally I think he's gonna do it.

I was making fun (Mental Retardation Joke Withheld) by saying that Ned Jarrett and Terry LaBonte drove for JGR.

Ok! On this pic from ford racing FB page you can see some ford 2013 paint schemes including brad K
CONCEPT2013FORD.jpg

And if you look there is a #95 to the right of the Ecoboost car and to the right of that a #22 car.

No, new fire suit = new fire suit.

And that #95's a #99.

If there wasn't a sponsor it would have been hard to tell.

I really have no clue where ICEYOU gets anything from but if your going to try to make a reference that no one really understands, it seems best to add more to it. We went from talking about the Matt being the top guy there in the 20, to the #18 to some others guys to a reference to BK being in an elite group of guys possibly. 💡 I feel like this when I read his stuff.

I think the Nationwide cars need another update to make them look more like the production cars. That Camaro looks like crap.

And I can't count how many times I rolled my eyes at certain posts on this page...

And I can't count how many times I rolled my eyes at certain posts on this page...
New Firesuit = New Paint Scheme
keselowski2.jpg

Look at ONE-TIME's firesuit! For sure ONE-TIME will have a new paint scheme! :sly:

The Fords do look good though. I like Ricky Stenhouse Jr.'s paint scheme, it really takes advantage of the new body. 👍

I think his Ford will look something like this! And it's DEUCE-TIME not One-Time.

What The Actual ****? He only has won one cup championship. Or has your deficiency spread to your arithmetic now?

He has titles in the Cup and Busch series.

It's not even my thing to name people by the number of titles they have, and I still know you only count the Sprint Cup titles you on wanted stain on the community that is the NASCAR fandom here at GTPlanet. Do us all a favor and change your password to something random by banging your head against your keyboard 6 times then copying and pasting that to the next line. Then confirm the change and delete your email. We will call you Six Time until you log out eventually and never return, to the everlasting joy to the rest of us. Sorry if this is unwarranted, but I am sick and tired of a year of his stupidity and I am easily irritable lately due to my home situation.

Back