2013 NASCAR Thread

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
I love the ignore feature.:lol:

Anyways, am I only the one that thinks this pic is kind of creepy?

121123093110-stenhouse-blog-allcuts-story-top.jpg

Anyways, am I only the one that thinks this pic is kind of creepy?

Its enough I despise the guy, but then you bring picture of him stairing into my soul :scared:

Dammit you :grumpy: :lol:

I think the Nationwide cars need another update to make them look more like the production cars. That Camaro looks like crap.

You sure are hard to please :lol: Exactly how does it look like crap?

And I can't count how many times I rolled my eyes at certain posts on this page...

Whats even worse, they've somehow managed to find the F1 thread. If they end up in all the Motorsports threads, god help us all :ill:

You sure are hard to please :lol: Exactly how does it look like crap?

They are too plain from the front tires back in my view. Take a look at a street Camaro from the side and you will see what I mean(ignore the after market crap, this is the first side shot I found).

Chevrolet-Camaro_SS.jpg

It does look better than the Impala though, that's also not saying much...

They are too plain from the front tires back in my view. Take a look at a street Camaro from the side and you will see what I mean(ignore the after market crap, this is the first side shot I found).

Chevrolet-Camaro_SS.jpg

Here's a better one:

2006-Chevrolet-Camaro-Concept-S-1280x960.jpg

I see what you mean but to be fair, is there any Nationwide car that isn't plain from the Front on back?

They are too plain from the front tires back in my view.

It does look better than the Impala though, that's also not saying much...

Ditto.

Although I would make the front end more defined too. Remember that rendering someone made of what a NASCAR Challenger should have looked like? They should be like that. I'd search for it but I'm on the PS3 internet browser so not going to even bother.

Ditto.

Although I would make the front end more defined too. Remember that rendering someone made of what a NASCAR Challenger should have looked like? They should be like that. I'd search for it but I'm on the PS3 internet browser so not going to even bother.

I believe you are talking about this...?

NASCAR_Challenger_by_jonsibal.jpg

Ditto.

You mean this?

nascar_1LR.jpg

I think the Nationwide cars need another update to make them look more like the production cars. That Camaro looks like crap.

:meh: I actually don't mind it that much, it's certainly much better looking than the Impala it's replacing.
Its enough I despise the guy, but then you bring picture of him stairing into my soul :scared:

Dammit you :grumpy: :lol:

Agreed and :lol:👍

You mean this?

nascar_1LR.jpg

There would be so many dead drivers if nascar decided to run something like that. That thing is ugly anyway, I prefer the one Nationwide is using now, looks way better.

Last edited:
There would be so many dead drivers if nascar decided to run something like that. That thing is ugly anyway, I prefer the one Nationwide is using now, looks way better.

I+hope+your+kidding.+The+name+of+the+meme+is+_e2a9b1742c446d3c3724655d2ce7ae2b.jpg

Ok Mr engineer, tell us how people would die in that car.

Ugly? You probably don't look much better.

Wait..... what? Why would more drivers die in that car than in any other car?

He has titles in the Cup and Busch series.

First off lets bring this up to date considering it hasn't been BUSCH in years now. I might have given you a hall pass if you had said Winston and Busch but you bring the dumb to this thread daily.

It's not anything other than BK, Bad Brad or Brad, period. He might be a champion again, he might not but don't count your chickens before they hatch. He is a hot thing right now but let's see how he does over a longer term than 3 years in Cup.

Now how about stop trying to post stupid crap from here on out and stick to what we know.

R1600Turbo
Bad part about the ignore list is that you can still see where they post. I want them gone completely.

It would be nice! I still find some of it funny but annoying.

Bad part about the ignore list is that you can still see where they post. I want them gone completely.

Yeah, that would be nice and the fact that I can still see his posts everytime someone quote's him, sort of defeats the purpose. Anyway.
It would be nice! I still find some of it funny but annoying.

I used to find him more funny than annoying, but that last post was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. He's obviously just posting trolling for attention.

Yeah, that would be nice and the fact that I can still see his posts everytime someone quote's him, sort of defeats the purpose. Anyway.

I used to find him more funny than annoying, but that last post was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. He's obviously just posting trolling a 12 year old unloved moron hunting for precious attention.

Fixed that for you

Last edited:
Back