2014/15 Premier League and General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pagey279
  • 1,959 comments
  • 72,179 views
:lol:. He's actually been doing great in the Portuguese league scoring 11(?) goals last season. I think when Benfica come to sell him, he'll be worth £15 million or more.
 
Looks like Chambers to Arsenal is very close.
 
:lol:. He's actually been doing great in the Portuguese league scoring 11(?) goals last season. I think when Benfica come to sell him, he'll be worth £15 million or more.
There was way too much controversy surrounding his transfer to Man United. I think it was best to just distance ourselves from him.
 
There was way too much controversy surrounding his transfer to Man United. I think it was best to just distance ourselves from him.
Definitely. He isn't premier league quality but he's proven himself at Rio Ave.
 
Well that's just great...


United 2-0 up with 2 great goals, then the transmission of the match broke... I think Roma rage quitted. :lol:
 
Well that's just great...


United 2-0 up with 2 great goals, then the transmission of the match broke... I think Roma rage quitted. :lol:
3-0 at HT - Rooney (pen).
 
I didn't see the game but it sounds like a couple of the youngsters had a good game and Pjanic scored a cracker from in his own half. Also, Liverpool lost to Roma 1-0 on Thursday.
 
So is Vidal deal on or not? so many confusing articles. Guess we will wait and see hopefully by the end of the week. Di maria might actually come to man utd. I remember ed Woodward saying money's no issue and we can do things that other clubs can't. I'm assuming thats the FFP talk. Why would we buy Cavani our we have to many number 10s and enough world class strikers so I actually don't think PSG will pull this off but man utd might. So if we pull off these 2 signings me being optimistic Id say that's a great transfer window.

Hurry up premier league season I can't wait much longer :p.
 
Cleverley captained United yesterday.
...
 
Anyone else think Benzama going Liverpool? Personally I don't think that's a good match, but I reckon if it does happen, he could be quite dangerous
 
Anyone else think Benzama going Liverpool? Personally I don't think that's a good match, but I reckon if it does happen, he could be quite dangerous
Looks unlikely reports say he's snubbed them saying they aren't big enough.:scared:
 
Remy fails medical at Liverpool because they realised he wasn't a Southampton player....
 
qucho-el-hijo-prodigo-20140726_1024.jpg

Homecoming! :D
 
cSfAsf.gif

:sick:

Torres... you suck. I said it once: he should be playing in the Mexican... 2nd... division...
 
50 mill for both Torres and Luiz still makes me :lol::lol:
 
I hope your not too drunk we have a race later.
no, genuinely. everyone bad-mouthed him and I said he'll get better. then he got a bit of form back then he turned 🤬 again. even eto'o was better than him :rolleyes:
 
Arsenal have signed Calum Chambers from Southampton for an undisclosed fee thought to be around £16 million!!, Southampton will have no players left at this rate!!

Everton have signed Muhamed Besic from Ferencvaros on a five year deal, no idea how much for though, Besic is a winger who played for Bosnia at the World Cup, what Everton really need is a striker because I don't think they've got one!
 
Please Premier Teams... STOP DISMANTLING SOUTHAMPTON!!!!! :(
 
That's 93 million Southampton have made this summer, correct? They should bring back Bale.👍
 
They have already spent £20 mill of that on two signings ^....
 
Please Premier Teams... STOP DISMANTLING SOUTHAMPTON!!!!! :(

Their roster shows that they have only 9 players in their squad makes me sad. At least they have a good youth system which they can bring up more players and will probably sign players with that money.

Van Gaal said he was left with a broken squad :lol:. Moyes wasn't the right man but people are expecting we will sign 5 players or something. It seems to me Van Gaal will work with what he has this season and we will get top 4. Unless they have made signings but will not announce them now. Remember he said he will need 3 weeks to asses the squad.
 
That's 93 million Southampton have made this summer, correct? They should bring back Bale.👍

Spurs are apparently close to buying Rodriguez for £8m and Schneiderlin (or however the hell you spell it) for £27m as well.
 
Southampton are going to be relegated so hard they'll be in the Isthmian South next season.
 
Back