- 15,972

- Devon UK
- johnboy-1975-
I wasn't going to stoop that low.Fixed.
I wasn't going to stoop that low.Fixed.
Bit of aOne good tournament and Rodriguez is worth £63 million pounds according to Madrid, that's how much they have paid for him.
He's a playmaker, not a goal scorer.Based on his goal scoring record at club level he doesn't look that impressive, could easily be one of those players that is ok at club level but awesome in big international tournaments like Klose.
I'm not sure why Spurs bought Vorm. But that's fine, Fabianski will be keeper no.1 in Swans.Michel Vorm and Ben Davies are set to have medicals at Tottenham ahead of moves from Swansea, Swansea will be getting Glyfi Sigurdsson in return and he will have a medical there tomorrow....
Yup he confirmed it at the airport to reporters must admit i'm disappointed, if Herrera is injured were back in the Cleverley Failfanny boat. Can only think LVG is waiting on Strootman.Guys Vidals a no go for man utdoh well I trust lvg in his decisions. Also seems like liverpool are signing all of Southhamptons players lol. They surely won't be fighting for the title next season
.
About 8 quid thenWith the Bebe deal, United have the right to 50% of his sell on fee when Benfica come to sell him.
He said 50% not the full fee.About 8 quid then![]()