2014/15 Premier League and General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pagey279
  • 1,959 comments
  • 72,208 views
Makes David Moyes appointment all the more baffling.:boggled:
 
3-1 to United...!!!

Kagawa with a fantastic crossing to Chicharito who heads it in! :D
 
The official attendance number at Michigan Stadium is 109,318. This is also the biggest attendance number for a football match in US history.
 
What a great match.

Not only 3-1 win over Real Madrid, but also a very good performance, and the United players looked very eager to show themselfs for van Gaal.
 
Surely where in for the title race now. I'll have to watch the highlights as I slept through the second half :(. So Liverpool next?
 
The official attendance number at Michigan Stadium is 109,318. This is also the biggest attendance number for a football match in US history.

More people than WrestleMania III. Awesome.
 
It was a pre season friendly.

Still you have to admit we played well they all looked happy. When man utd win haters are gonna hate when man utd lose haters are gonna hate.
 
When man utd win haters are gonna hate when man utd lose haters are gonna hate.
Define hate.

Personally, I couldn't care that United won today.
 
It was a great performance last night, big difference from last pre-season when we were losing and drawing to Japanese teams...and now we are beating the best in Europe!..

Arsenal 1-0 down to Monaco in the Emirates Cup, Valencia will win the tournament if it stays like this Arsenal need a win or a draw..
 
Last edited:
It was a great performance last night, big difference from last pre-season when we were losing and drawing to Japanese teams...and now we are beating the best in Europe!..

Arsenal 1-0 down to Monaco in the Emirates Cup, Valencia will win the tournament if it stays like this Arsenal need a win or a draw..
Moyes was 2 wins 2 draws and 2 losses. Compare that to Van Gaal.
 
So Arsenal failed to win a cup that they themseves created.

Good work there guys.
 
Whoever wins out of Liverpool or United the losers will always have excuses and the winners well will boast.

I really hope hear Fellaini rumours aren't true van gaal needs to asses him I'm sure he will play at the Valencia game. Everyone gets a fair go at being on the first team is what I remember him saying. Wait for it wait for it. Now the news people are reporting that the move is being delayed was there even a move happening? Lol the English media have no idea what's happening with transfers at man utd only giggs and LVG know.
 
Last edited:
Big game tonight, friendly or not Man United v Liverpool are always big games, no Sturridge for Liverpool..

Interesting bit of transfer news is Jack Rodwell having a medical at Sunderland..
 
Wish the game was at like 10-12 or even 11-1, I simply can't do 1-3.
 
Wish the game was at like 10-12 or even 11-1, I simply can't do 1-3.
2-4 here... But I got the day off tomorrow so i'm not to bothered. :D
 
Wow shocking first half young was the best player. Reckless challenge by Jones.
 
United 3-1 Liverpool.

Rooney "should" have had one more goal though, a "cross" from Young which hit the backside of the bar and Rooney rolled the ball into the net. :lol:


I'm glad the tour is over... Don't have to listen to Paddy anymore... :irked::irked::irked:

Not at all as convincing as the match against Real Madrid, but second half was good enough.
 
Glad man United won because I know a few Liverpool supporters who wouldn't have shut up otherwise.

They still go on about how they played their B team. We brought on players like Blackett in the second half he excelled by the way. Weather it's A or B team they should be performing up to a high standard no excuses for this game. But there always will be. 1st half I wasn't Sure why united were playing badly they got their act together in the second half and Ashley young deserves man of the match. Lol at the goal that bounced on the outside post and back in for Rooney to score he had a bit of a chuckle.
 
This pre season has been great for United! A lot of young talent has been discovered especially Tyler Blackett. Anyway, I'm so glad we beat Liverpool because the gloating would have been endless. Also, no game against Liverpool is ever a friendly.
 
I can't be the only MUFC fan who is petrified of the prospect of Evans/Jones/Smalling at the back?


And I mean, petrified.
Personally, I think it could be a good combination. Of course, if we got Hummels it would be fantastic but the 3 we have right now are very underrated in my opinion.
 
I've never minded Smalling or Jones but I've never rated Evans. He spends most of the time on the floor holding his back. A defender is suppose to be strong.
 
I've never minded Smalling or Jones but I've never rated Evans. He spends most of the time on the floor holding his back. A defender is suppose to be strong.
Did you see that 8 foot pass he made a complete arse of last night?
Practically presented Liverpool with an opening on goal. I share your concerns.:yuck:
 
Very good and looking promising so far, next friendly is against Valencia next Tuesday, did anyone heard about their rather dramatic journey back to Manchester?!
 
Did you see that 8 foot pass he made a complete arse of last night?
Practically presented Liverpool with an opening on goal. I share your concerns.:yuck:

I always feel like Smallling and Jones will give away penalties like its Christmas every day.
 
Back