- 7,485

- East Midlands
- m8h3r
No.... what happened?Very good and looking promising so far, next friendly is against Valencia next Tuesday, did anyone heard about their rather dramatic journey back to Manchester?!
No.... what happened?Very good and looking promising so far, next friendly is against Valencia next Tuesday, did anyone heard about their rather dramatic journey back to Manchester?!
That is spelt correctly ^
As Cobra touched on, its the start or the football league season this weekend with Blackburn v Cardiff on Sky on Friday night, Scottish Season starts too and so does the French League and also its the Community Shield on Sunday, the new Premier League season feels like its right around the corner now..
Well TM says he can't do it this year because he has limited internet access so...So is there going to be a fantasy competition this season or what?...there is only nine days to go..
I did set one up awhile ago as I saw none open. Take a look if you guys want. I think I advertised it earlier in the thread.So is there going to be a fantasy competition this season or what?...there is only nine days to go..